Are you proud of your cock?

Judging from some of the members' photos, a lot of guys are (rightly!) proud of their cocks and are happy to show them off.

If you think your cock (or your fella's cock!) deserves to be seen in public, check out LoveHoney's Stunt Cock Casting Call...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/cockidol/

Basically they're looking for five volunteers to take part in a mystery project which will involve showing your cock off!

Sounds fun!

One section on the application form is hilarious!

"Are you male or female?"

LOL

Hi there OA Sex Chimp Have to say the recent spate of pics on one thread certainly has bought the cocks for a bit of fresh air. But how about this for an idea. Regardless of whoever wins the Design a sex toy contest get hold of tracy and ryan (if what we see is real) and persuade him to let you use of HIS cock as the model for a new high quality toy or two. Then you can sell as a lovehoney exclusive and put a smile on the faces of some of these ladies to match tracy's smile.lol.
Seriously though what a toy she's got to play with.

no my cock is awful and no i wont show it.i had a accident 10 years ago jumping over a barb wire fence and had to have my right ball removed since then i have suffered from premature ejaculation and now i wont even get undressed if the lights on if i am with anyone.

I love my cock when it's erect, but I have no respect for it in it's flaccid state.

Chicksands - thought about defluffing down there - (apparently) it makes it look more pleasing to the eye.

Love mine either way, it's not as if you have another is it, l was going to say it's not as if you have a choice is it ? but that would of course be wrong wouldn't it!!

Tallboy

Mr.Naughty's penis is simply awesome in it's beauty. (Mr.N is not typing this...honestly!) It is very long, very thick and amazingly smooth, without any of those horrible veins along it's length. It is ramrod straight, has an absolutely huge purple head and is as hard as a bar of steel.

We saw an advert for some pills called "Orexis" which made amazing claims about increased size, girth and volume of ejaculate, not to mention an increased libido.

Mr.N has been taking them for a month now just for fun and this beautiful monster is even bigger and harder than before - especially thicker. The bloody stuff actually works.

Mr.N doesn't see what all the fuss is about as he's only ever had the same one and never really considered whether it was big, small, attractive, ugly etc. He only realised he was sporting a monster when, in his wild oats sowing phase he kept being told by women how big it was. But even now he's fairly modest about it; his view is that he cannot claim to have contributed to its majesty in any way, and that it's just a matter of genetics.

Oh.....Mrs.Naughty smiles a lot.

Thanks your naughtinesses, l had always been sceptical re all this, but maybe need to look into it further!!!

Tallboy

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

We saw an advert for some pills called "Orexis" which made amazing claims about increased size, girth and volume of ejaculate, not to mention an increased libido.

Did google this and all you get are different dodgy sites recommending different 'all natural' pills that will make you bigger and better, saying theirs work and the others don't.. Would be interest if someone could link to a reliable site (say the BBC or Which) that details the sources of any surveys, whether they were independent and how scientficially controlled the the surveys were.

As Chicksands says, you are born with it, what's to be proud of? You are attached to it for life (hopefully), so get used to it and enjoy it any way you choose.

Hold up- which thread has the cock pictures? I missed that one!

The bloke has a lovely cock- not huge (but by no means tiny!) does the job its made for, and incredibly responsive with the right encouragement (getting naked usually works fine lol). But I don't think he'd be up for cock idol unfortunatly :(

Cock idol? Give me a shout when Pussy Idol is on. I'll be a judge, boot camp should be interesting!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Judging from some of the members' photos, a lot of guys are (rightly!) proud of their cocks and are happy to show them off.

If you think your cock (or your fella's cock!) deserves to be seen in public, check out LoveHoney's Stunt Cock Casting Call...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/cockidol/

Basically they're looking for five volunteers to take part in a mystery project which will involve showing your cock off!

the link is not working lol

Sounds fun!

The link didn't work :( is it over now?

This is something l wouldn't mind trying !!!

Would like to be pegged to attain maximum tumescence plus though!!!

Tallboy

I don't think my OH is too proud of mine! Think she wants it bigger!!! Always wanting more these women! :)

Im very proud of my cock. The length is above average although i sometimes wish i had my girth (no man is trully happy with himself). The proudest part of my cock is the look on my gfs face when she hasnt seen it in a while- Pure awe

im proud because if i wasnt then i couldnt achieve my maximum potential!

im not shane diesel but i make the missus happy and iv torn a few masturbaters in my time lol

I am very, very proud of 'my' cock - that is, the cock that is attached to my boy :) It is by far my favourite ever; thick and smooth and just the right length and oh-so hard. It's actually perfect.

He's a bit in awe of how much I love it, and how much I love sucking it, because he doesn't think it's anything special... in fact, he thinks he's a bit small! But I can't get enough of it. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

i love mine, does the job it was designed for so no complaints from me, or the women ive been with before any smartie pants asks..

I love hubbys cock, he has amazing girth and 8.5 inches in length suits me a treat, so im deinatly proud of my cock