ARSE REVOLUTION June 2011

Firstly, as said by a fish called WandA (ooh sorry I mean a man called WandA, a man called WandA) the English way should be arse so if he was here I hope he'd appreciate the reference to arse rather than ass.

Either way, regardless of what you call your derrière now is the time to show it.

Now I know it's only 4 months since the last revolution of this type but we've had a lot of newbies since then and 'unofficially' a lot of lovely bums are gracing our avatars.

SO, get your cameras out and start taking pics of those lovely bums. And if you really don't like your arse, pinch someone else's! (Edited: If you do pinch an arse might be a good idea to say so - I don't want my self-esteem damaged with a dis-proportianate number of models arses gracing the forum LOL)

Get uploading

Angel x

(And GG it's official now, so that includes you ;-) )

He he he x

Well mine is here..... and it is mine, not pinched from anywhere, altho I'd quite like it if someone pinched it, haha ;) Literally.....

Perhaps if people do pinch other bums for their avi's they should say so tho.... ;)

muttering still

camera

shaving legs

stop OH from laughing long enough to hold camera steady

bugger it, i'll sort it out over the weekend

xGGx

Um, I could use an extra hand with this camera....

Don't like my bum, so i'll be pinching someone elses!

*Wiggles bum*

WandA would be proud.

Will have to use it as an excuse to get more shots of my arse even if I have hundreds already (no boobs and LDR kinda have to take lots of bum photos - good job my arse is fairly inoffensive).

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

*Wiggles bum*

WandA would be proud.

Will have to use it as an excuse to get more shots of my arse even if I have hundreds already (no boobs and LDR kinda have to take lots of bum photos - good job my arse is fairly inoffensive).

Adx

I think this is called fishing 4 compliments (it's a very nice arse!)

W

Not fishing at all - I like my bum, but saying that can come over a bit big headed (especially online) so I toned it down :)

No hidden agenda at all - you don't get those with me - especially when it comes to appearance, I'm very matter of fact about it.

Adx

<<<< Here's mine . Ok , I know you have seen this one before . But it's the only one I have lol .

xL-Yx

ARSE ALERT!!!!!!!! *blush*

Although I have to say, even though I don't like my arse, I do actually quite like this pic!!

I love my bum ^-^

xxx

Mumbles, was going to change my pic as well.

I quite like my bum, it's one of my best bits I would say.

Some very sexy bums on here! Well done ladies.

Lads, its time to join in!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Some very sexy bums on here! Well done ladies.

Lads, its time to join in!

Dont mind if I do

Some lovely bums up so far!!

And nice one for the lads Marlin :-)

Angel x

Havent been on here for a while hope you like complete with caning marks lol

GTSH wrote:

love the caning marks, here is mine

Mistress D wrote:

GTSH wrote: