Art, and bondage rope

I'm helping my sister with her college art project. She if going to do a piece a collection of pieces involving bondage rope, from photos to moulds.

But she wants white bondage rope for some of the project and I can't seem to find any on LH. Does anyone know where she could get some white bondage rope from, thanks.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm helping my sister with her college art project. She if going to do a piece a collection of pieces involving bondage rope, from photos to moulds.

But she wants white bondage rope for some of the project and I can't seem to find any on LH. Does anyone know where she could get some white bondage rope from, thanks.

yes but not from LH can i email you to send u the link

ok thanks just private messaged you

ok replied xx

it's not white, but this looks natural at least.: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15780

thanks for the link I think she is considering getting that one too. I'm guessing that she might need a few if she is using some for making moulds as plaster does get everywhere.

If the rope is dyed and you can't get a white one you could bleach it? Would look pretty funky x

oh thats a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. I will suggest it to her. I guess if she can get hold of the white rope ok she could also tie dye some.

Bleaching a black rope would give a the dye effect anyway because of the weave of the rope. If you want it to be more obvious put less dye in. You can also tie areas that you don't want to bleach dully tightly with string, which should partially protect it x