Asking FWB for TLC

If he is understanding and human im sure he will have no issues with a very much sensitive request :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Update update:

Wow. Talk about hearing me. That was the best sex we have ever had. He was all about my pleasure and made me feel amazing :scream_cat:

9 Likes

Sounds like you should do that more often @Cali_Nyx xx

1 Like

Is it possible that you have developed feelings for him that you arent ready to admit to yourself yet.
It often happens in relationships that start out based on lust . One person starts to feel more of an emotional connection. Would there be anything wrong with that.?
Sorry to learn of your Dads passing.

Eh?!

Is it possible you have developed feelings for YFWB that you arent ready to admit to yourself yet ?

Why can it not just be amazing sex with no romantic feelings? @Cali_Nyx has literally already stated the boundaries of the FWB relationship and that it’s not that. Women can have casual sex too :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t understand what has caused you to say that? :confused:

Right! :100:

1 Like

Im just asking ? Ive seen before people looking for more from a relationship than sex.
It wasnt meant to annoy you, just a question to consider. That was all.

Of course they can and i wasnt suggesting otherwise.

I wasnt asking because @Cali_Nyx is a woman.
The same can happen with men.
What starts as physical can develop in ways not initially intended.
It probably hasnt in this case, i was purely asking as something to consider. No more than that.

Had nothing to do with my question or the thread :thinking:

@Cali_Nyx I’m so glad your meeting up went so well. It certainly makes you feel good when things go so well.

1 Like

I was merely asking if you looking for some TLC was you looking for more from your FWB arrangement.
It obviously wasnt the case, so im sorry for enquiring.

1 Like