Ass play

Hi guys I’m recently new to anal play and bought a prostate massager, but only a small one as I didn’t want to stretch myself too far. The toy feels great, but I am now willing to push my boundaries a little further. I want my ass stitching a little bit more but don’t wish for it to be gaping. What would you recommend as the next step?

2 Likes

I’m rather partial to a 2 inch shell from world war 2…

In all serious, look at the butt plug sets that LH sell. You can start off small and then work up to something bigger if you want. Trust me, you wont be gaping, as soon as you remove anything from your bum it will shrink back to normal size.

If you fancy a slightly larger/better prostate massager I highly recommend the high roller, best massager I have used.

2 Likes

I’d recommend one of the plug sets that lovehoney do, with different sizes, so you can try the braver you get, or try a smaller inflatable plug, that way you can work your way up as you feel comfortable, and remember, lube is your friend!

3 Likes

Take a look at this thread: Prostate Super Orgasm. It may pique your interest and it does have really good recommendations for toys.

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t recommend that, but each to their own.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: was meant to say stretching ffs predictive text

2 Likes

Hi. Most static prostate toys have a pretty small profile. So your options for bigger are butt plugs or dildos.
Most butt plus wont give you prostate stimulation, if thats what your after, but they will give you a nice stretching feeling.
If youd rather go dildo some of them are on the smaller end. The njoy pure wand is the one they all recommend for p-spotting and the big end of that is pretty large, so you’ll need to do some anal training before you’ll be able to take it.
Personally id recommend going for a plug before trying a dildo. Gets you used to the stretch without the added pressure of the thrusting motion.
3.5inch circumference is a good starting size, but depending on the size of your p-spot toy you could go a tad bigger (say 4”). Best not to size up in more than 1” increments though (personally i went in 0.5” steps. Was more comfy for me)

Ps. On the offchance you havent already got some, id recommend buying some anal lube. Wetter is better for this kind of thing.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for the advice. I have invested in the lube, no way was anything going in there without. As for anal training I am currently sat with a small butt plug in there now whilst I do my work, just so I can get used to it.

4 Likes

Good plan :+1: makes it so much easier.
if you get butt cramp, take it out and give yourself a break. Thats your body’s way of saying its had enough

Wearing a smaller plug or using a smaller toy is a great trick too before a session with something larger.

I want to eventually work my way upto pegging as not something I’ve tried yet but would be nice for my Mrs to destroy me for a change

1 Like

There are some really good pegging threads on here if you have a dig

@Smallcock81 heres a few good ones

And also becuase its awesome

2 Likes

I certainly will.

You can’t go wrong with a LH medium classic butt plug