Ass to mouth? Opinions?

Mrs has done it to me 2- 3 times, the first she was riding me quite hard, then jumped off, i thought id hurt her for a second as we hadnt been doing anal much at all (4 sessions at most) and then she went down and proceeded to suck me off not realising how far she'd already got me at which point she turned back round and sat back down on it, i climaxed like hell, though she did hurt her bum in the process of being too eager to get back on lol

I think alot of the ones that dont like the thought of it posssibly arent the greatest fans of anal and use that as a treat anyway so to go much further is a step too far? like a friend of hers "doesnt mind anal" yet wont let her partner ejaculate up there as thats too far, yet the mrs loves it / favourite part so to each their own

To the women that havent tried it, if your partner enjoys BJ's then try it once and watch the reaction, youve nothing to loose if your confindence in being clean and wash/brush after, you could catch worse eating at a takeaway, i was blown away and hold it as one of our best ever times, i wasnt expecting it in the slightest and hadnt even had the idea of it

Friday13 wrote:

I find it kind of strange that so many people are cool with rimming but not with ass to mouth. I'd much rather have my own bacteria ...

I'm perfectly happy with the Escherichia coli in my gut - but I have heard about too many cases of E. coli food poisoning to want them in my mouth or stomach!

Until my current boyfriend it is definitely something I had never considered and something that really grossed me out. Luckily no one had really asked about it or tried to push the matter.

My boyfriend and I are very experimental and open when it comes to our sex life. We love adding new things in and expanding what we already do. The subject of rimm jobs came up about a year into our relationship. At first I was very against the idea on both sides (him doing it to me and me doing it to him). The thought of it seemed to be an instant turn off.

As time went by I came around to the idea. I think it's to do with the fact we started doing a lot more anal play (mainly me to him) and I became more comfortable with the idea. It took me longer to come around to him doing it to me. I think the main reason for that is I am a very self conscious person and always worried that I would smell really bad/taste really bad down there.

Some things I found helpful were:

1. The fact that he was very patient, he didn't push it which sounds like your guy is which is a great start as someone trying to push you into something you don't want to do or don't feel ready to do makes it a lot worse.

2. Starting of really simply. So for me we started of with ass play and he would also kiss my bum cheeks but not go anywhere near my asshole. It made me more comfortable with the idea of rimm jobs and helped me come around to it.

3. Taking a shower with him really helped as it made me feel less self conscious about how I would potentially smell or taste.

Not one for me. But douche would be a good idea. The bacteria in the anus are of the very agressesive type and can easily cause as nasty infection . Thats why in the mitlitary they advise you to wipe and clean your manhood first after showering before using the same towel and hand on your bum .

Not something that appeals to my parter or myself at all. I think it's a massive oversimplification to say there's no risks involved because it's your butt and that it's 'clean' after douching just because there is no visable poop. As an OCD sufferer hygeine reasons are never put aside, but even if we could put them aside it still doesn't appeal at all. We don't go for 'dirty' (as in slutty, not unclean) or degrading sexual acts and to us, this falls under that category. Just not our thing!

It's not something I've considered doing. Would I? I'm not sure, I have a really low immune system, so knowing my luck, I'd become ill.

No Sorry not for either of us that's a hard limit.

WazNaz wrote:

Mrs has done it to me 2- 3 times, the first she was riding me quite hard, then jumped off, i thought id hurt her for a second as we hadnt been doing anal much at all (4 sessions at most) and then she went down and proceeded to suck me off not realising how far she'd already got me at which point she turned back round and sat back down on it, i climaxed like hell, though she did hurt her bum in the process of being too eager to get back on lol

I think alot of the ones that dont like the thought of it posssibly arent the greatest fans of anal and use that as a treat anyway so to go much further is a step too far? like a friend of hers "doesnt mind anal" yet wont let her partner ejaculate up there as thats too far, yet the mrs loves it / favourite part so to each their own

To the women that havent tried it, if your partner enjoys BJ's then try it once and watch the reaction, youve nothing to loose if your confindence in being clean and wash/brush after, you could catch worse eating at a takeaway, i was blown away and hold it as one of our best ever times, i wasnt expecting it in the slightest and hadnt even had the idea of it

To cum like hell is always a good thing...it made me giggle just reading that haha![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Love it myself

<---- Well-known hygiene freak.

Some bacteria and other microorganisms only live in the bowels and I would not be keen on transferring them elsewhere.

Call me dull and unadventurous if you will but this is a kink I would never, ever want to try.

WazNaz wrote:

Sorry, but I don't agree with this statement at all. I'm not a fan of seeing anyone (of any gender) suggesting one partner should try something they're against, just to please the other, so someone saying 'try it for his sake, you'll love it cos he does' is being a bit unfair.

I'm quite sure my OH would love to see me perform ass to mouth and I'm sure his reaction would be spectacular, but it's never gonna happen because I'm 100% uncomfortable with it, and would never distress myself for the sake of someone else's sexual pleasure.

I do indulge him with rimming every now and again, and I will kiss him after he's done that to me, but it's a very rare thing that we actually penetrate with our tongues. If there's any of that, it's done with fingers, and there are always wipes around for cleaning more or less straight after. The anus is a dirty place, I don't want any of what goes on in there in my mouth. No, ass to mouth is not for me at all.

Briona87 wrote:

Some bacteria and other microorganisms only live in the bowels and I would not be keen on transferring them elsewhere.

Call me dull and unadventurous if you will but this is a kink I would never, ever want to try.

No I wouldn't, I would call you sensible . The bacteria you referred to are a very aggressive form and are used by the body to help break waste down. I , like you wouldn't want these on any other part of my body nor my partners .

mysteron wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

No I wouldn't, I would call you sensible . The bacteria you referred to are a very aggressive form and are used by the body to help break waste down. I , like you wouldn't want these on any other part of my body nor my partners .

+1+1+1+1+1 to both of this.

i like rimming but only when clean and you can never be totaly clean inside, otherwose youd be ill, that horrible bacteria is very important, but its also very important it stays where it is.

I know if i did this my OH would throw up so is not something that will ever cause a problem with us.

if you want ot try it i would wear a condom ofr anal then take it off for oral

mysteron wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I totally agree with both of these posts. I love anal play with toys, fingers etc, and anal sex, but this is something that is not for me either due to the above reasons :) x

Happy to do it; if my OH takes her strap-on out and stuffs it straight in my mouth, that's HOT!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and opinions. Interesting reading.

He knows it's a hard limit and would never push me. I'd never be in a relationship like that. I like the condom idea and might try that in the future.

Rimming I don't have a problem with. I've done it before and will again, as long as he's clean out of the shower I'm happy.

Everyone has their own personal preference. Personally i dont mind at all in fact its kind of a turn on!

I would love to experiment with anal play and ass to mouth.if a girlfriend was using a butt plug or another toy in her ass I'd offer to suck it after

Its a no from me

I would be up to give it a go if I had done a good clean out beforehand, I don't think it would be a regular thing though.