At this very moment what are you wearing

4 years come March for me.

Currently dressed as a school girl with white knickers and stockings- got a blonde wig on and a white bra

Later it’s spanking time for me :paddle:

3 Likes

@spanking_for_fun - you are my sort of man - I love a sissy look and I find your confidence in wearing a school girl costume hot - let’s hope you get a good spanking

4 Likes

Similar to the other day.

Me
Chastity cage, T Shirt and dressing gown.

Her
Men’s briefs holding her cock and balls soft ‘packer’ in place, T Shirt and a dressing gown.

I’m wearing a tshirt, jammie bottoms, underdrawers and socks with a cosy oodie over it all. I’ll fight anyone who thinks thats not sexy :upside_down_face:

Nothing still in bed

2 Likes

I’m afraid very boring this morning, jeans and T shirt.

Slobbing about in track suit bottoms and a fleece. My normal day wear.

Jeans and a jumper,

[quote=“JoCat, post:25, topic:302535, full:true”]I’ll fight anyone who thinks thats not sexy :upside_down_face:
[/quote]
LOL… love it . That there is officially the second post I agree with JoCat. I see a bonding relationship developing here.

1 Like

Currently naked as I’m in the bathtub :bathtub:.

2 Likes

Fully clothed as im about to go to work

SEXY comes in all shapes and sizes…I have a lady friend that a lot of people my refer to as full figured woman but she and I used to have the largest time together she was absolutely amazing person but like most great things in life it ended when her job took her on the other side of the country so now we stay in contact but I really miss her …sexy is in the heart , how you carry yourself and your personality… always stay sexy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes I just stepped out of the shower in a minute I see what I can find

Bang on. I have dated so called arm candy and others a little larger. I have found the more realistic looking people are way more fun in the bedroom and have a way more fun personality in general. Not a rule across the board, just my personal experience. Looks are fun but what happens in a relationship totally beats it.

2 Likes

EXACTLY and well said :+1:

Thank you Strnlce. Just being honest with my personal experiences and totally agree with your original post.

1 Like

And hey from I see from her some very lucky man is going to have his hands full she brings very much experience to the table :smiley::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: that will lead to a long and very loving relationship :+1:

[quote=“Strnlce, post:33, topic:302535, full:true”]
…it ended when her job took her on the other side of the country so now we stay in contact but I really miss her …[/quote]

… another really Canadian question here but… how long does it take to drive across the UK? Asking about the main island here. It’s 4 - 10 hour days for me and the prairies are boring as crap. Interesting to see for about 2 hours but then never relent. You mention she is on the other side of the country but I don’t know how far away that is. If it’s an 8 hour drive I get it. If it’s 2 hours I would make it work and especially if a good match.

Your absolutely right but it’s 2706 mi. But I do miss her she was very special and very much sexy always full of surprises :smiley: