At this very moment what are you wearing

Nothing, neither is the OH :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Purple backless knicker with black lace trim.

I needed the access as I’ve just been impaled on our Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator.

2 Likes

I’m wearing white lace strapless corset with suspenders attached to sheer stockings and a very see through white lace thong with a knee length skirt and blouse and my partner is wearing a black boudoir babe crotchless body stocking with a short pleated black skirt and silky blouse and shiny knee length boots with a mid heel and see what the night brings​:wink:

1 Like

Pj’s and my Oodie, and I’m still sexy :smirk:

5 Likes

Love my oodie! Got one covered with pizzas so keeps me comfy and makes me hungry at the same time :rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing not long out of the shower

3 Likes

Joggers and a hoodie. Not much else on underneath :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Cargoes, jumper, black knickers with glittery strappy sides, gaff.

1 Like

Mrs W here … Black G-string thong and dressing gown … Mr W still away :unamused:

4 Likes

Hey Mrs W how’s you? Well French maid sheer stockings and knickers to match stockings are black with white bows in the top and knickers black silky and white bows in the back and front​:blush:

1 Like

Oh they are under my joggers a surprise for my partner when she gets home​:blush:

2 Likes

Catsuit and platform ankle boots…. All smoking :fire:

4 Likes

Still in bed so just my less exciting M&S knickers and my gaff.

1 Like

White satin knickers and matching cami top​:blush:

2 Likes

Currently wearing 6 strap suspender belt, stockings and very unsexy control briefs!!, oh and dressing gown…

2 Likes

Working from home with no virtual meetings today so I’m still in my dressing gown after a shower. Just a bra & thong underneath. Oh and old some scruffy slippers on my feet!

3 Likes

French Maid outfit as working from home today.White lingerie underneath and high heels.Wife says i look sexy and has promised me a pegging later.

4 Likes

Black backless wet look knickers, gaff and dressing gown.

I’ve just had a shower in preparation for being caned and whipped. Our new toys arrived yesterday. A wicked looking cane and a bull whip.

4 Likes

Just got home showered and changed into pink lace powder shorts and white sheer hold up stockings sat on the sofa.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes