Attention Lovehoney reviewers

I started this thread because I want to show my gratitude to the reviewers on here.
I shop here mainly because of the reviews, the lovely forums, and the lovely customer care.
Every purchase I've ever made has been down to the reviews so I want to say a huge thank you 2 each and everyone of you fabulous reviewers.

A lot of my decisions are based on reviews too, that's why I love this site. I also try and leave reviews as informative as possible.

Thank you and thanks to al of the othér reviewers too. I have often made decisions based off of their advice

Thank you all too! I can honestly say I have read every single review for everything I've bought and they have been incredibly helpful!

And of couse the videos team, it helps so much more to pick what to buy being able to see/hear it in action.

slinky binky wrote:

I started this thread because I want to show my gratitude to the reviewers on here.
I shop here mainly because of the reviews, the lovely forums, and the lovely customer care.
Every purchase I've ever made has been down to the reviews so I want to say a huge thank you 2 each and everyone of you fabulous reviewers.

I actually read the reviews before the descriptions!!! I love them reading and writing ..so thanks from me too xxx

The reviews are invaluable and really inform my purchases.

Thank you. Do enjoy writing reviews and hope they do help people on making a purchase. Reading reviews is very important when considering what to purchase next.

I agree with all of the above posts.

Reviews are a big thing and that's what makes lovehoney what it is, the fact that I can find out people's opinions on the toy rather than just going off a manufacturers opinion which will always be biased.

Gone are the days of being disappointed with a toys performance!

All true, I also read the first 3 reviews before the product description! I've bought quiet a few things I wouldn't have normally based on reviews.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

A lot of my decisions are based on reviews too, that's why I love this site. I also try and leave reviews as informative as possible.

+1 - I find the reviews invaluable too, and I always try to add to my reviews what I would look for in one myself :) xx

Thank you Slinky Binky, a very lovely idea for a thread, and thank you also from me to all the reviewers out there! I find them indispensable, I have found myself in the situation of not buying something due to lack of or insufficient reviews.

I love writing reviews so its fantastic to know that people find them so helpful

Anyone can read the product description and get good info on it but nothing beats the honest opinions of normal (or not so normal in my case) real people who have actually used the products x

I love reading about others experiences with a product before I buy! Love writing them for the same reason :) x

I love writing reviews although I fear my style might be too boring and factual. I come from a scientific academic background so boring and factual is my style. But I do think my reviews are informative. I try to point out any problems or things that are not obviouse from the photos.

I like to think that my reviews are helpful, and would stop someone buying something that was not right for them. Thus avoiding disappointment.

I have high expectations, and I'm all about quality, I think a "toy is for life not just for Christmas". I'm also a huge fan of the plus size underwear, although often struggle to get my 38 ff boobs in anything.

The chance to test new products is really good, and I regularly hope to receive an item for test.

Thanks to all the reviewers and long may customer reviews continue.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

+1 - I find the reviews invaluable too, and I always try to add to my reviews what I would look for in one myself :) xx

This !

I've Read alot of your reviews on this thread and I've bought stuff based on your guys reviews. They are very informative and contact value information which the product page fails 2 mention.
And fun Louise -> your reviews are great and I don't find them boring in the slightest, proper informative.
Thank you again reviewers, don't think your efforts go unnoticed, I along with many really appreciate your efforts xx

slinky binky wrote:

I've Read alot of your reviews on this thread and I've bought stuff based on your guys reviews. They are very informative and contact value information which the product page fails 2 mention.
And fun Louise -> your reviews are great and I don't find them boring in the slightest, proper informative.
Thank you again reviewers, don't think your efforts go unnoticed, I along with many really appreciate your efforts xx

+1

What a lovely post! :D youre welcome and I totally agree! Lovehoney are genius, it really shows how a system based on trust and rewarding customers for their contribution and loyalty is successful and makes everyone happy :D

Scorpius12 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Exactly this :D I always keep the questions that I am asking myself about a product in my mind so that when it comes time to write the review I can answer them in hopes of answering others questions that are similar too. :)

I agree since joining the reviews along with the videos have been invaluable help. I find that the reviews are really informative not just "aw it gave me the best orgasm ever" there's information about packaging, delivery and explaining how it works and even tips. They are so helpful, I do read as many of them as possible to get an overall view but generally the products on this site seem to be pretty close to perfect if you see how many top ratings there are. So thankyou to others for helping convince me and inform :) x