Attention Lovehoney reviewers

I normally only ever buy stuff with my OH, but the other day was different I chose all by myself thanks to the reviews, they were really well written and an invaluable help it gave me such confidence to be able pick what I wanted

Thank you so much to all the reviews x

I agree with all what was said. I generally do not read the description, apart from the How is measures up section. I just watch the videos and read the reviews to see if the toy could or could not be for me and then decide if I want to give it a try, or the toy would definitely not be for me.

So thank you all, who write the reviews, they do really help!

Reviews are really helpful to me too but I do wonder if my reviews help anyone make a purchase lol

Kittykat of course your reviews help people make purchases :)
Reviews are what makes lovehoney stand out from the crowd. If they weren't on here I would seriously struggle to make a purchase xx

Just wanted to say slinky binky, your profile pic is stunning! You should be modelling that underwear on lovehoney itself!

(In a non weird way lol)

This is such a great thread! Absolutely lovely.

I think the reviews also make it less daunting if you're a beginner or just trying out something new. I know that when I read reviews I love to see people being really open and honest usually with a sense of humour about it all. Thanks for all the time and effort! xx

Cheers for the lovely compliment on my profile pic, you're too kind popk1n ♡.♡ xx