Attention poverty stricken Orgasm Army members!

No offence to Lovehoney and its great range of products, but for anyone looking to bag a slippery bargain at the weekend, my local Morrisons (and i would think other branches) have Durex Play Feel lube at 1/2 price - £1.44 for 50ml... i've stocked up anyway!

At Morrison's? I had no idea they sold lube!

Yup - mine has a single shelf with a few 9-12 pack boxes of condoms with a couple of lines of durex and mates lubes... it's quite a big store, dunno if the smaller ex safeways would stock it. There's no big 'buy one get on free' sign either, just the reduced price on gthe little sticker underneath...

Tesco did a BOGOF offer a year or so ago.....never repeated though !

Somerfield Supermarkets stock durex play too.
And a wide range or condoms and even vibrating cock rings!
I should know, I put them out on the shelf and made the price labels! :P

If you're really strapped for cash the cheapest deal I know about at the moment is here -

http://shop.eroticshop.co.uk/shop/product/catid/ES-START_PAGE/subcatid/ES-START_PAGE-SPECIAL_OFFER/prodanz/60/order/verfuegbarkeit/productid/32072-211111DR/site/1/lng/en_EN/prodanz/60?shopid=ce6598b38dcdb86f7b860201f442a5e7&visitid=&refid=

200ml of lube for 67p! Not bad stuff either.

ancafe- I used to do that for Superdrug! They used to sell the durex vibrators, but only ever sold one at our store, then people complained so they got taken away :)

Hi campers, any OA implications resulting from the current credit crunch, and economic downturn which l am reliably informed is the worst since 1217 !!!

Tallboy

Hi campers, any OA implications resulting from the current credit crunch, and economic downturn which l am reliably informed is the worst since 1217 !!!

Tallboy

thanks for the tip smoothfan

Yeah we buy lube in the supermarkets if we have fun out, the condoms there are so expensive though!!

i never knew supermarkets sold lube, thats a new one to me lol

yeah it's just like they are chemist's or whatever, never have that big a selection though.

dont think a big section would go down too well, can you imagine going shopping with the kids and them pulling it all off the shelves hahahaha we all know what kids are like lol

Tesco's sell the Durex play selction, they have about 3 different ones, and the masager too,

imagine the cringe factor putting that through the till with your cucumber and Groceries lmao.

A mini L.H store located in a suprmarket would cool thou ! like the shoe repairs and health food stores post office ect

lesleys wrote:

Attention all poverty struck OA-ers. Was in the local Tesco Extra last night, and there was a BOGOF on all the durex play lubes they stock (tingle, feel, cherry, etc). Needless to say I stocked up, but went through the self-scan aisle, so I didn't have to face a cashier!External Media

whirlybird wrote:

lesleys wrote:

Attention all poverty struck OA-ers. Was in the local Tesco Extra last night, and there was a BOGOF on all the durex play lubes they stock (tingle, feel, cherry, etc). Needless to say I stocked up, but went through the self-scan aisle, so I didn't have to face a cashier!External Media

I was in tesco yesterday and mine wasnt doing that offer, :( typical

i dont go to tesco im a asda chick

whirlybird wrote:

lesleys wrote:

That reminds me of embarrassing story, When i was 16/17 i went to my local chemist one saturday morning early I notice there was nobody inside, So I went in picked up some comdons then walked to counter and waited, while i was waiting 3 or 4 ppl walked in and was standing behind me then to my horror my best sister walk out from the back of the store, she was only 15 and she picked up the packet of condoms and looked at them and said in a loud voice "are these for you " i could have died but said "eer yeah" to which she replied "are you going to use them tonight" So I said "maybe why" so just said "o'k" and payed and left to the shop, Thinking OMG did that just happen.External Media