Australian members - We need you !

Hello all

I am going against a rule here and posting for specific people only. 

We will be looking for more reviewers/bloggers in Australia to work with very soon. More or less in the same manner as we do for the UK.

So....

*Are you in Oz or New Zealand?

*Do you like sex toys?

*Would you be willing to review for a sex toy site?

If you answer yes to all 3, then please post below or email me at community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Details on sex toy testing can be seen here , if this may be new to you 

Hi PrincessPreviews

Thanks for your interest. 

I've hidden your comment as it included your email address which breaks our Forum Rules

Don't worry though - we can still see your details from here, and I'll make sure Leanne see's your message :) 

Thanks again! 

We are in New Zealand if that is of any help. We have done testing for Love Honey in the past.

Yes please!! I'm a camgirl so this would be amaaazing for me, I've tried out heaps of sex toys so I feel qualified to review them, haha :)

I'm in Aus! I already have a collection of sex toys and am always willing to try something new to jazz up my sex life (either alone or with my partner). I'd love to be able to write reviews and recommend toys to my friends as well

I'm in Australia and would absolutely LOVE to review toys for you! Please let me know details so that I can be a part of it! My partner and I love using toys and have a very adventurous sex life! I hope you pick me as a reviewer!

I'm from Australian and would love to be a part of this. I love to write and I love sex toys, so what a great opportunity this would be. It's always great to find toys that you really love and cannot wait to tell your friends about. I feel like I would be great at not only coming up with enjoyable reviews to read, but ones that are honest and informative aswell.

I am also from Australia and would be delighted at an opportunity to review products. As a single female, sometimes I feel as if a new toy is the only companion I need. I own a general range of toys, but would be happy and willing to review anything.

I'm in Aus !! My sex life is 0 at the moment so HELP ME

does it count if your spending time there , im backpacking and working there soon (pro domme fetish market) so this could prove interesting to myself.

Misscaseycurvaceous wrote:

does it count if your spending time there , im backpacking and working there soon (pro domme fetish market) so this could prove interesting to myself.

Yes this would certainly count ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

perfect! ill make myself known then! BAHAHA

Hi, i am interested in being a sex toy tester 😊

Just wondering if you still need people? I'm in Australia and would love to help out. 😄

Thank you all for the emails and posts so far

We are still very much looking ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley") I will pop you an email ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Hello! Just to let you know that I am interested in reviewing products for the company. I am from the UK. Please contact me back, thank you :)

Hi Sammy547

Many thanks for teh interest. I am sorry I am currently only reaching out to Australian reviewers here.

Please pop a look at this thread to help with UK testers ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

With the launch of the Brisbane warehouse to ship you Aus orders today ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

We are still very much looking for any Oz members out there that may want to be invloved in testing for us ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Just a quick question. If we order from Lovehoney.UK as we normally do, is it shiped from the UK or OZ? We are in NZ.

Kind Regards,

Mr Badger.

Hi Lovehoney,

I live in Brisbane, Australia.

Not to far from your new warehouse. Congrats by the way.(saw the post on Facebook) Should cut down the delivery time for us in Oz, which is a win win for all.

I am a married man with a loving wife, and we are both in to enhancing our intimacy with the aid of bedroom toys. We would love to try toys for Lovehoney and afterwards I would be more than happy to write an honest review.

Regards,
Devoted Husband.