Australian members - We need you !

Badger73 wrote:

Just a quick question. If we order from Lovehoney.UK as we normally do, is it shiped from the UK or OZ? We are in NZ.

Kind Regards,

Mr Badger.

Unfortunately shipping outside Aus is tricky at present. So currently for NZ it will stay as it did before.

It is all very new so I couldn't say what future plans are ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Devoted Husband wrote:

Hi Lovehoney,

I live in Brisbane, Australia.

Not to far from your new warehouse. Congrats by the way.(saw the post on Facebook) Should cut down the delivery time for us in Oz, which is a win win for all.

I am a married man with a loving wife, and we are both in to enhancing our intimacy with the aid of bedroom toys. We would love to try toys for Lovehoney and afterwards I would be more than happy to write an honest review.

Regards,
Devoted Husband.

Many thanks for your interest and it is great to hear such enthusiasm. 

Take a look at the FAQs and I shall look out for future reviews on your LH purchases ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Very keen to get involved! Already tried and reviewed a few Lovehoney toys and I've been very impressed. Keen to see what the future holds!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Badger73 wrote:

Just a quick question. If we order from Lovehoney.UK as we normally do, is it shiped from the UK or OZ? We are in NZ.

Kind Regards,

Mr Badger.

Unfortunately shipping outside Aus is tricky at present. So currently for NZ it will stay as it did before.

It is all very new so I couldn't say what future plans are ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

I have some good news... We can now offer this for NZ as delivery from Oz is now happening. Hoorah! 

Badger73 wrote:

Kind Regards,

Mr Badger.

It is all very new so I couldn't say what future plans are ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I have some good news... We can now offer this for NZ as delivery from Oz is now happening. Hoorah!

Thank you for letting us know.

Hi

i may be of use if you need a penis point of view on things of interest at your disposal

Hi!
Really interested in being involved in this if it's still available!

Moving to Oz in january... I would be interested.

dancingcreature wrote:

Moving to Oz in january... I would be interested.

Great get in touch when you are all settled and good luck with the move ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

For now check out the tester page.

Thanks for the interest 

YAY!!! I was actually just chatting to one of your lovely online help people about this very thing! I am in Australia and would LOVE to test and review toys for you! *jumps up and down with excitement* ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hey would love to be a toys tester for you. My girlfriend and i live in brisbane and are very much into sex toys and would be more then happy to write more reveiws.

Btw love the tv show it looks like you are an amazing bunch of people.

Hello 😊

I'm an Aussie girl who loooves trying new toys and telling everyone about them!

I'd love to be a tester for you guys and would happily leave honest, fair and colourful reviews.

Hope to hear from you guys 😊

Casey.

Thank you all for all the interest , always looking so don't be a stranger ;) 

Hi there Leanne,

I saw your need for Australian sex toy testers and wished to submit my interest.

One of my passions is writing so i believe i could provide you with fun informative reviews on your products.

Hope to hear from you soon 😊

Hi I'm from tassie and bought a few toys and lingerie, I'd love to be a tester. I love sex, I'm in a long term relationship and we love anything to do with sex and trying new things

Hi Leanne,

I'm interested in doing some more testing for you, happy to test anything.

BigYin

I'm in NZ and would defo be keen to be a tester for you 👍

Hi Leanne
I've just shot you an email :)
My wife and I would be keen to help out in any way possible :P
Cheers

Always on the look out ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") have responded to all emails received ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Sill in Australia...still interested ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)