Automated machine sex

i wanted this when you linked it on another thread happcamper but now ive seen the video its peaked my interest even more :D look comfy too when you're not using it for dirty things :D hehe i love the prof

Haha, great video.
I was already tempted by that thing before seeing that, think it's made me want it more!

yeah itd be great to lounge around on! thats what i was thinking too :D can just imagine snuggling up on it to read a book and wrapping your legs round that sticky up bit :D

lol well when you put it like that lol

do you not think its expensive considering a vibrator can do the same if nto more for a cheaper price

yeah but this looks comfy :D im not suggesting id buy it unless i had plenty of money which i really dont! lol but even then itd be for the novelty value of it :D

Scrapyard Challenge forum folks??? what's the most useful sex accessory you have either got from a scrapyard or freed from a skip, Miss Kitty surely an opener for lille ol you!!!

Tallboy

Ah but having them walking in, could be both embarrasing and exciting, being exposed like that...hehe

i actully bought it a few weeks ago will revew it wen ive chance the bed part is very comfy bit fiddly to start with scared the missus a bit (she pregnant) but has promised shel use it a bit more wen junior pops out so may have to wait for the review oh well she still has the rabbit lol