Average Penis size around the World

So someone decided to throw together an info graphic about average penis lengths from around the world. I showed my OH and she had a nosey and responded with "you should have been born in Korea, you'd fit in better".

Now I'm not saying I'm big, but I do believe I'd be further up the list than that!

http://www.heardinthepub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/12.jpg

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Most of us are average but we fit the average quite well.......

Where's England? :( it's 5.5 inch I think. OH is well above average, he doesn't believe it though!

It's down beside Wales hun :)

I disagree, i just measured the map and England's middle leg is deffo larger than 5.5"

woah, scary acurate for me :L

I find most common 6-7 inches

Ha ha ha. Looks to me like that this graph is Congolese in origin.

Anyway. I'm half Italian so I'm going to add on a few decimal points.

Poor korea!

Well I'm happy that I fit as above average according to these stats.

however just "how do you measure an erect penis"?

underside or top side? Get different results depending.

my top side is above average and underside even more so!

Other half is abover average on length

Is this where we start saying that it's the width that matters more I'm spoilt there as he's large there too.

But then it's said it's really down to what you do with it right.![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Been blessed with a really,really well-endowed boyfriend.It has positive and negative sides and I sometimes think that smaller might be better,as it won't cause any pain.Oh well..we all have our crosses to bear.