Awkward Moments!!!!

So I'm forever having awkward moments however tonight has to be one of the worst....

I gave my male boss a full on display of my boobs. We were stood chatting i hadnt realised a button had come open but when i noticed he was spending a few moments looking in that area (very blantant) i soon realised that he could see my boobs and then cue red face! I didnt want to make it obvious that i knew he had looked so i didnt immediatley button the button

So i stood for what felt like forever with my boobs on show

So share your awkward moments with us all........

that does indeed sound awkward. The fact that he was blantantly staring would suggest thought that you do have a nice set of boobs :). Every cloud has a silver lineing kinda thing :P

WeeSteve wrote:

that does indeed sound awkward. The fact that he was blantantly staring would suggest thought that you do have a nice set of boobs :). Every cloud has a silver lineing kinda thing :P

Not helping wee steve lol x

I can only imagine it was not that bad, or you would have gasped, exclaimed and bustled off to repair your wardrobe malfunction?

I didnt want to embarrass him or myself anymore than i had done so i just stood like an idiot with my boobs on show - it was bad enough not like my boobs were fully out but still I look after this mans children!

similar has happened to me:

in a swimming costume, swinging of a rope swing into a river. as im standing in que for another go a woman comes up to me and wispers "you might want to sort your swimming costume out" pointing akwardly at my chest. *Look down at chest omfg my boob has escaped!* not sure how long it had been out for and who was more embaresed but it was a good job i was only abot 13 at the time and that i wasnt too busty. :/

rag doll wrote:

similar has happened to me:

in a swimming costume, swinging of a rope swing into a river. as im standing in que for another go a woman comes up to me and wispers "you might want to sort your swimming costume out" pointing akwardly at my chest. *Look down at chest omfg my boob has escaped!* not sure how long it had been out for and who was more embaresed but it was a good job i was only abot 13 at the time and that i wasnt too busty. :/

At 13 though they are the moments that we wish the ground would open up and swallow us lol poor you x

My mate has just had a nasty accident and a machine has chopped 2 of his fingers off and broke his hand. They have managed to re-attach his fingers but can't be sure if they will take. I sent him a text today asking if he needs owt to let me know then I ended the text 'fingers crossed ur pinkies will be ok'. Doh. He hasn't replied yet.

^^^

LOL I it

I still live at home with my parents, so when i get stuff deleiverd i put the packaging into the wheelybin on the morning they get picked up... However one morning the bins didnt get picked up so my dad comes home, looks in the bin to see if we can go another week without it being emptyed and finds the packaging for a large dildo in my name....

the conversation that followed was the most awkward and embarrsed i have felt in my life!

At the age of around 12ish .. wearing a bikini in a swimming pool and not realiseing until after I got out that the bikini was see through in the water.

It is a miracle any of us survive puberty!

when at the age of 17, my bf who i had dumped the night before (very cruelly i have to say now), but hey i was young....left a pair of my knickers on the aerial of my dads car!!! oh boy....life was very uncomfortable for a few lifetimes

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

So I'm forever having awkward moments however tonight has to be one of the worst....

I gave my male boss a full on display of my boobs. We were stood chatting i hadnt realised a button had come open but when i noticed he was spending a few moments looking in that area (very blantant) i soon realised that he could see my boobs and then cue red face! I didnt want to make it obvious that i knew he had looked so i didnt immediatley button the button

So i stood for what felt like forever with my boobs on show

So share your awkward moments with us all........

When you say boobs, were you wearing a bra at the time???

wor a hat to (year 9/ 10) school but ended up chacing it accros the playground shouting "noo! come back!" when a gust of whind stole it.

being woaken up for school by my mum and realise i hadnt packed away my roled-up-pyjama-trousers-in-a -condom dildo!

Dee - I had a similar one. Must have been about the same age and not comfortable for a bikini but the swimming costume I was wearing turned see thru and I was swimming with my Dad! Put me off swimming for a long long time!

I have another puberty horror to add... Took a dive off the deep end of the swimming pool in my new bikini aged 15 and re-emerged from the water without a bikini top. Cue wolf whistles and laughter and my friend flinging herself at me to protect what remained of my dignity.

There is clearly a problem with the manufactor of bikini tops, its the only reason that explains why all ur tops kept falling off!

I've long suspected that bikini tops are designed by unscrupulous teenage boys...

I think you may be correct.