B-Vibe Remote Control Vibrating Rimming Butt Plug

I have not been on the forum for a long time (I'll refrain from saying why) but I've seen this, and I am ridiously excited to read some reviews. So get busy buying and writing pls ppl.

I just bought one of these, I'll write a review after some thorough testing

I am seriously considering one of these but waiting till the reviews start appearing.

Just wondering if this is as powerful as a wee tango ? Has anyone got both ?

Oops sorry wrong thread

wow!

Four and a half years later…

I’m considering treating myself to one of these, but I’m hesitant for two reasons:
(1) I’ve had mixed results with anal toys/p-spot massagers. Some leave me thinking “…is that it?”, others have been just plain uncomfortable/painful.
(2) A hundred squids: that’s a big investment! :flushed:

I’ve read the reviews on the product page (only 7 of them). Just wondering if anyone here has experience of this toy? All opinions gratefully received! :slightly_smiling_face:

This one?

b-Vibe Remote Control Rechargeable Vibrating Rimming Butt Plug

I’m afraid it’s not my area of expertise, but I’ll chuck in the info for the Sex Toy Happiness Promise (the Promise paragraph is below the regular return info). You get 60 days to try it out and see how you get on, and then if it’s not the toy for you you could send it back for a refund. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup, that’s the beastie.

They allow you to return anal toys? Wow! :astonished:

Thanks for the heads-up, @Ian_Chimp. Much appreciated!

Don’t worry, they don’t re-sell them. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a nice little safety net if you’re on the fence about something. It’s only sex toys, so no bondage, lube, lingerie, etc. And there is the caveat of ‘how many times you can claim is completely up to Lovehoney’, but Customer Care can explain everything if you want to check before purchase. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Perhaps confirm with customer care that you really can return used anal toys before purchase so there is no misunderstanding.

I feel I should add that they’d still like you to wash them before you pack them in the return box. :slightly_smiling_face:

Would still confirm with customer services ahead of purchase rather to make sure you aren’t being misinformed.

It has been mentioned. :slightly_smiling_face:

Out of interest, what do you think the Sex Toy Happiness Promise is for if not this?

1 Like

Ewwwwww! I should flippin’ hope so!

1 Like