Baci leopard print bra set

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has this set:

I’m very interested in it, but I’m not too sure about the sizing and I’d love to hear some people’s experiences!

Thank you!

No I don’t. But reading the reviews I guess best fit would be 8-12? A size 4-6 customer found it big and most others who sadly don’t give their size say its smallish.
I’m glad you posted, tempted myself now x

3 Likes

I don’t have it either I’m afraid but the reviews from @Lovehoney and @Jak08 have good sizing information in them.

As @Mrs.John says probably an 8-12 with not huge boobs would be best though the suspender belt might still be a little large on the smaller end of the scale. Looks great though.

3 Likes

@Peitho @Mrs.John Thank you so much for the responses and help! It’s such a shame that it seems to be a bit tighter, as I’m on the bigger end of the scale with my sizing usually around 14. I’m mainly interested in the bra and suspender belt opposed to the thong, and I would be willing to take the risk of it not fitting considering the price, but I just don’t think it’d fit unfortunately!

1 Like

Lovehoney are great with returns if it doesn’t fit you…

@Silkyhat while very true, I don’t think they accept worn lingerie and I’m always really quick to take tags off out of habit haha. It’s also discontinued and won’t he restocked, so I don’t think it’ll classify! Thank you for the idea though :smile: