Ball bondage

As it says in the title, what's the facination with it?

how does it feel?

How do i go about doing it?

Any advice?

:)

I have a couple silicone ball stretchers (basically a wide flat cockroach) that I like to use sometimes. They sort of tighten all the loose skin which results in a different kind of sensitivity and the look can be appealing too. I’m not really into the whole CBT thing though.

The stretchers give a new element to oral as my partners mouth and tongue are much more noticeable and during sex they swing about more and she can feel them bumping into her which adds something too. They’re not an every time thing but when we are playing with bondage they are a little added fun.

Thanks, someone mentiomed about having them tied up till they are blue? Surely not safe and comfortable

I dont get it either, those videos of guys getting absolutely smashed in the balls baffles me. Is it only possible after a vasectomy? I cant imagine EVER getting used to a woman hoofing me straight to the sack!!!! A gently flick has me rolling on the floor!!!

Metal stretchers are fun too. I am not into the more extreme stuff. Some of the ties that people do look cool.

Just noticed the typo in my post above lol, obviously meant cockring!

Have one of these; it's a minor type of ball bondage, but fun. It can be worn under boxers for everyday wear but preferably when nude. Also good to wear during sex. Highly recommended!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38525

We have dabbled with cbt type play and I find it stimulating. Nothing too extreme but Find that when tied a little - not cutting off the circulation - some smacks to the area provide a great deal of stimulation - not super hard but certainly enough to make me jump. I guess it is like any other form of pain really, some people like it.

My advice if you feel it is something you want to try is go for it, take it slow and gentle as that area is sensitive and have a safe word.