Balls playing/Teabagging

I love having my balls played with and sucked what position is your favourite for this ? Myself i just love going into the 69 position with me being ontop as it gives her plenty of room to play around with.

I wonder though how many women like doing this ? is it mainly a mans liking ? when i suggested me being onto so my OH could play with my balls and suck them she was like ok....thats different she had never done that before to anyone, she now loves it just as much as i like it so i dont have to ask her she will just get me into that position.

Like anything some people won't like it, it won't have crossed their minds to do it and some will enjoy it.

Personally I like getting the balls involved and when I first did it to my fwb he was surprised as nobody has done it to him before, so having them fondled and sucked on was new to him! Way I see it if you are fine with oral then it's not a leap to play with their balls.

As for position, standing is good, managed with them lying on their back too.

I like doing this too, gently sucking one at a time and licking along his perenium, it is nice when he has just waxed, otherwise I am spitting out hairs, but I get so turned on by doing it I can manage the odd hair.

I love doing this to my oh. I lie on the bed face up, with my head hanging off . He's standing and I can hold his legs to pull him closer / deeper . I suck one at a time then both then bj. If I'm feeling evil I'll go back to teabagging once he's cum.

I'm very interested in it, but my other half who HAS the balls isn't as keen (I'm quite rough and he's sensitive).

Any tips for what I can do that's widely enjoyed ?

1 Like