Basque or Bodysuits? What rocks your world!

Love, Love, love my sexy lingerie... The way it makes me feel when it's on and how much it boosts my confidence (not to mention the effect on my OH lol)! I feel like a different person.

As the question states above, I'm torn between what my ultimate style of lingerie tops as favourite?

My OH is no help, as he literally loves it all haha!

For me the differences in what they both bring are like polar opposites... hence my dilemma...

'The Basque' - Well, for me is just sheer class, with such complete naughtiness and gives me a complete Empowered "I'm in control" feel, which is awesome! The way a basque hugs my body and waist, as well as how it emphasises my breasts, I just love everything I feel when I'm wearing one...

'The Bodysuit' - Another favourite, but unlike the basque has more coverage, leaving free what counts lol. I own so many of these I've lost count, simply because they're not as pricey as a basque. But the quality and detail they have are mind blowing, as is the way you look in one! A Bodysuit for me makes my whole body look phenomenal, but certain ones can be tricky to get into! Once on though.... Mind blowing sex is on!

What do you guys think? Male and female opinions would be good.

Mwa xx

Basques for me. I think the bodysuits on her but I don't think I could pull them off.
I love the cheeky little bit of bum cheek that you get with a Basque

Aw me too lol, love a bit of cheekiness! Have you tried a Bodysuit? Bet you would be pleasantly surprised! As a mum with little confidence, putting on my first Bodysuit for my OH gave me a new lease of sexiness! Let me know when you've tried one 😉😜😉 xx

No, never tried a bodysuit to be honest. Not had the confidence as yet. I've been tempted by this for ages. I love the Seduce Me chemise but it's just no made it in my basket yet

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36231

Kerrylovelee I am very much in the basque camp... due mainly to the classiness of it... move if a longline bra or balconette bra though as this allows the suspender belt option... suspenders are goon on basque don't get me wrong..

I'm not going to be much help here as I think both are sexy. I do think a basque has a more "special occasion" feel and can definitely understand the comment about empowerment. It's an outfit that simply demands attention

Basque on days where I need extra confidence and bodysuits for days where I don't want as many fastenings or want something to throw on quickly x

Always a sucker for a bodysuit! ^_^

Love how you can dress one up or make it uber casual ^_^ x

Get it in the basket! You'll not regret it NaughtyNerd... keep me posted xx

100% agree with a basque = class, but with the right Bodysuit classy, sassy and and a whole lot of feisty comes out in me lol x

Does it indeed kerrylovelee... well I will have to reserve judgement till I see it again, although Miss noir seems to agree.. all I know is that if it isn't the right one and fitted well you can get a friction burn on the side of your tiddler.. just saying like...

Never tried either, mainly because I'm not currently in a situation where I can dress up for my partner! I've been quite interested in trying them though. Is there any point in wearing them for myself? Can I wear them with/under clothes?

I love basques. The shaping, the suspenders, the boob uplift, the easy access,,,,. everything! Didn't love bodysuits before Lovehoney, but I've been lucky enough to test several and I've loved them all! Definitely prefer a crotchless bodysuit, tho.

Aslong as the crotchless bit is'nt too neat and is more less than crotch... caliente

So true! Basques demand attention every time... Not that there's ever much demanding required... The outfit (once on) speaks for itself!

The basque appears to be winning, but can't help feeling that a Bodysuit is not being given the justice it deserves x

Basques all the time for me. I Dont think a body suit would support my OHs boobs the same .

Totally agree missnoir - Bodysuits are so multi functional... Super sexy in the bedroom AND on the street... Oh yeah!

Captainmeow you need to try one regardless of a partner to show it off to or not! At the end of the day, all us ladies start with impressing ourselves! I would never wear an outfit for my OH if I felt horrible in it! Confidence starts with you... get experimenting lady!

Totally agree! The support a good basque gives the boobies is the bomb!

Best reply! Both pieces are equally hot in their own way...

Basques v's Bodysuits for me.... A draw! Love my lingerie... sexier the better x

Captainmeow you need to try one regardless of a partner to show it off to or not! At the end of the day, all us ladies start with impressing ourselves! I would never wear an outfit for my OH if I felt horrible in it! Confidence starts with you... get experimenting lady!

Totally agree! The support a good basque gives the boobies is the bomb!

Best reply! Both pieces are equally hot in their own way...

Basques v's Bodysuits for me.... A draw! Love my lingerie... sexier the better x