Basque or Bodysuits? What rocks your world!

Love basques but I find it difficult to get a good fit as I'm petite so they can be too long in the torso and to fit my boobs they are too wide in the body. I love the look of them though.
I never had much success with bodysuits either but I'm loving one I got off of here and I now want more and they are so easy to put on when I've had a few drinks on a Saturday night with no hook and eyes to faff around with and then are comfortable to sleep in unlike basques with the bones digging in.

Kerryleelove..... hahaha your still so undecided aren't you... but they are a close call so to be honest just having lingerie on a lady to excite and look good is a bonus from experience...

Lik_red_kinkyboots I like how you say put on AFTER a few drinks as means you would dress up when the occasion unexpectantly presents itself, but maybe you should be prepared from the start and wear it first hehehehe

Getting a basque to fit properly can be difficult. Although when you do they are simply stunning. Bodysuits are backing a strong contender for me though. I especially like the ones with 'access'.

Basque's all the way for us,

Basques or bust. I love their elegant designs and the way they sculpt my body.

Like your OH as a red blooded man I love it all. But if I had to choose I would pick bodysuit

From a mans point of view, Basque every time! It's the shape of it as it follows the female contours. And I have something about running my fingers up and down the hook an eyes on the back.... does that make me weird ?

Basques/corsets etc are awesome but alas don't suit the lovely Mrs LUC but she doesn't half rock a bodystocking! 😍

Just ordered myself the Seduce Me Basque, can't wait to see what my boyfriend thinks.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36229

Put On/Take off aside it has to be a basque, however sometimes i might like to try a basque and if i really want to push the boat out then I will opt for a basque.

Ok sometimes when I am feeling lazy a bodysuit can come in handy lol.

Would love to see OH in this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28549

so I really torn on this question because I am equal opportunity lingerie addict. My I would say my partner prefers the basque look... the body stocking is more of a change up or layered look I play with at times.

love body stockings on girls as it makes you look very sexy and yes i like them to but must be open between the legs![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Used to love Basques, then I discovered Corsets, I now have a collection of corsets. Steel boned are the best, and give me an amazing shape.

Can't stand bodysuits.

Basques/Corsets are sheer elegance and the way they contour the female body is just yummy! For me personally though, a crotchless (a must obvs) body suit/stocking also enhances and outlines my figure superbly in a much naughtier almost silhouette style way!

Wearing a basque/corset I feel instantly in control and could do/have done to me... well the lists endless... whereas a body suit/stocking just oozes pure hotness and no limits sexy time... Still undecided tbf, think purely because how much I love lingerie and play time with my OH, not forgetting the instant confidence factor that comes with dressing to impress!

Hendo1986 - I would if I didn't have to share my house with others and get the "look" if you know what I mean lol
Adult children can be such a pain at times 😐

Ah yes lik_red_kinkyboots that does put a hold on any proceedings until the behind closed doors moment...who would have thought the product of the fun times actually hinder the fun times... the irony.....

Would say basque

I love both, don't think I can pick between them. It's all down to the individual item :)

It's all about the bodies for me 😍😍