BDSM fail

We’ve played around with very light bondage and enjoyed it. (I love a sexy blindfold!) A few months back he surprised me with some under bed restraints from LH. I felt uneasy… but gave it a go. It made me feel very vulnerable but I know he was enjoying it. However, he pulled it tight and I twisted my shoulder. It still hurts me to this day! He was mortified - bless him. And threw them straight in the bin. It’s put me off something I know he likes.

Anyone else have a BDSM fail story to tell?

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your experience .
Personally I have had no issues , but I am not limber and back when we were somewhat into it we were very careful .
However when I was in emergency services we got a call , the radio description was a little foggy . A couple was into BDSM and somehow in the energized passion , they lost their real handcuff key . And the poor person was in an “uncomfortable” position . Some times it was a challenge to be professional . We cut the cuffs off and requested a policeman to location . His key did fit and we were able to remove the wrist locks .

1 Like

Oh no! We love our under the bed restraints but have been fortunate enough to avoid having an accident! No particular fails but we did by a Wartenburg wheel a long time ago, and I remember almost being physically sick when he used it on me, because it genuinely felt like he was slicing me open with a scalpel and I hated it! I recently bought the DOMINIX Deluxe 5 Row Pinwheel and this is a much more pleasant feeling!

2 Likes

Aww maybe he can give you a nice shoulder massage to help ease it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A little off topic but get the shoulder checked out! That is not a joint to leave injured! I do love light bondage but we are having a terrible time trying to find enough time for it. One of past fails is that I had a partner handcuffed to a dresser and when they came it was very strong and they ended up almost pulling the dresser onto themselves. Top drawer gave them a good bump and we had quite a few things to clean up off the floor :laughing:

1 Like

We are on the tamer side so nothing gone really bad. I know my OH is quite safety conscious with quite a low pain threshhold so I know whatever I’m doing to her if I’m being the Dom has to be really safe otherwise she’ll (correctly) tell me which will kill the mood altogether.

She did once gag me with a bit gag and flogged me. I was making noises through the gag which she interpreted to be as me pleading to stop but it was quite the opposite! But unfortunately killed the mood!

Sorry to hear about your experience, I hope the shoulder gets better soon and hopefully you can try again but you must make sure you feel safe and comfortable with what’s happening. Your OH sounds like he cares for you and I’m sure if he knew you felt vulnerable he wouldn’t want to continue doing stuff which made you feel that way.

2 Likes

@funny_bone Sorry to hear that things didn’t work out as planned. You gave it a try at least, if you weren’t feeling it and it’s not for you, maybe it’s worth looking for another activity you can explore together. The shoulder injury doesn’t sound great as others have said if it’s continuing to hurt it’s maybe worth getting it looked at.

1 Like

There are other ways to restrain that may be comfy acceptable for you, like hands restrained at the front or back, or a spreader for your ankles, over the door restraints (though that might bring back memories of shoulder pain). It could be that your partner wants to be restrained themselves, you should ask them.

The only fail I’ve had with bdsm was being blindfolded too long and not realising until afterwards that I was feeling a disconnect from my partner. But these are live and learn moments and we check in more to make sure we’re both ok.

2 Likes

Well, there was that time I was prepping for Sexterminatrix and left my biggest plug in to stretch for her, but in her haste to have me, she pulled it out like she was starting a lawnmower.

Ow.

She still enjoyed herself after I’d finished gasping in pain, though. I’m a trooper like that. :wink:

A few… broke a bed, im a houdini, failed gb, the third keeps contacting me( big no no).
Just cant be too serious…nobody is perfect and fails happen… though the shoulder is a big deal.
We practice breath play… bdsm carries a level of risk… know your partner, know your limits, use safeword when needed. Safe sane and consensual…always

I did once introduce a woman to spanking . I explained to her the “traffic light” warning system ( Green , go , Orange , getting there , and Red STOP ) .
I got her over my knee and began the spanking. She yellped a few times and started saying “Green” , I carried on , harder , and she started to shout " GREEN , GREEN " I thought wow , she loves it ! Next second she screamed " NO , NO , I MEAN RED, RED !!!"
I stopped immediately , and rubbed her Red bottom better . Thankfully she saw the funny side , but its really worth making sure the safe word is fully understood

1 Like