Bdsm

Anyone here fantasize about bdsm? I fantasize about being tied up and blindfolded left for a few with my pussy or clit pumped and a vibrator. Only to come back teased and edged and denied orgasm until finally all my holes are filled?

Anybody have these thoughts too?

6 Likes

I have those thoughts, I tell him about them. And he’s more than happy to help me make them a reality :smirk::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Almost constantly :joy: we are fortunate enough to be able to put most of it into reality :grin:

2 Likes

Well I’m unattached now. Divorced. :frowning:

Yes I have those thoughts and fantasies and, thanks to my wonderful wife, who seems completely unfazed by my ridiculous requests and suggestions, we’re slowly working our way through most of them.

2 Likes

Yeah I have thoughts, I tell him about them and we discuss how to make it a reality :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve never had someone that I can be that open with. Its great :black_heart:

5 Likes

BDSM is a very general term. I fantasise about specific elements of BDSM a lot. Recently it’s been swapping, and (as always) face f**king.
Your scenario, not particularly.

1 Like

You can make this a reality for yourself. Strap a toy to yourself with bondage tape and tie your hands up.

I enjoy being tied and restrained naked tease and humiliated
My genitals are owned by my naughty friend which she loves to do, whatever she wishes to including smacking my penis, or whipping

1 Like

I have so many femdom fantasies. I’d love to be on a milking table where lots of toys are used on me.
Also love the idea of a gloryhole with lots of penis slapping and toys.
Mainly where I am being dominated.

1 Like

The first kinky fantasy I had was of a gang bang with my school crush, followed by being kidnapped and kept as a sex slave on a canal boat in the town centre (very specific that one :joy: ). Relax and enjoy, your kinky thoughts are totally normal :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wife and I very much enjoy a bit of BDSM play. I love it when she blindfolds, gags and ties me down then teases me before leaving me to stew for a bit. Then she comes back and repeats, maybe takes my gag out and makes me lick her, maybe she comes on my face.

Eventually after a while I get untied and allowed to shag her. Usually I have to keep my blindfold and gag on. :yum:

3 Likes