Becoming a sex toy tester

Hello I'm new and I was wondering if anyone could help?
I would like to become a sex toy tester and have read the information but is don't know what items to put on my wishlist.
In old threads on this forum people are linking to a list to choose items from but if you click on it there is no list?
Please help!

Click on community then find out more then you will see the list. Good luck.

Community > sex toy testers

everything will then come up thats up for testing. Add items from that list to your wishlist.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

and welcome

1 Like

If only there was a sticky thread that gave a link to the tester list. Hmmm.

Yeah I know I may sound a bit dim guys but whenever I click on that link all that comes up is the information about becoming a sex toy tester then at the bottom there are items saying 'lovehoney own brand products' is that the list?

Welcome :)

Yes that's the list, there are sometimes other things on there as well, but there's always a Lovehoney own brand list.

But get reviewing first of all, you need to have a few good reviews under your belt before you'll be considered. :) It takes a long time, loads of people want toys to review. Your profile needs to show that you stand out a bit I suppose, so review items that you've used before, batteries, condoms, lubes etc even if you didn't buy them here :) I've been using Lovehoney nearly 2 years now and I got my first email about a product to test today :)

Good luck! :) Fingers crossed for you x

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Think I've got it now! X

1 Like

Alexandralucy92 wrote:

Yeah I know I may sound a bit dim guys but whenever I click on that link all that comes up is the information about becoming a sex toy tester then at the bottom there are items saying 'lovehoney own brand products' is that the list?

Yes this is the current list of what is on offer in exchange for review.

:)

1 Like