Bed restraints suggestions

Greetings,

Finding that getting my head pulled and pushed around when eating the girl friend I bought some of the satin tie straps for her hands.

That works well.

Tempted to progress further and looking at the under mattress types.

Looked at this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35522

Read the details and don't understand how it fits to the bed. Any ideas?

Or can you recommend a different product that is flexible for where the straps come out of the side or bottom of the mattress.

Thanks

1 Like

It doesn't attatch to the bed itself. The 4 straps are connected together so you lift the mattress off the bed, arrange the straps in an X shape on the base of the bed with a restraint at each corner then replace the mattress over the straps and that holds them in place.

what rockstar says bbut tip from us tuck the straps away when ya done the mother in law gave them a funny look ......................

2 Likes

This bit confuses me, about the 2 loop design:

"this set is suitable for one-person set up thanks to its 2 loop design. Rather than lifting your entire mattress to install your restraint, lift one end at a time, slide each strap underneath"

Mother-in-law is not going to be a problem. Maybe she was checking it out to get her own??

The Woodie wrote:

This bit confuses me, about the 2 loop design:

"this set is suitable for one-person set up thanks to its 2 loop design. Rather than lifting your entire mattress to install your restraint, lift one end at a time, slide each strap underneath"

Mother-in-law is not going to be a problem. Maybe she was checking it out to get her own??

father in law can hardly raise a smile so id be supprised !

I can't find the exact one we have on the site, not sure if it may have been discontinued? But it is very similar to this one and if you look through the pics it shows the strapping that goes under the mattress. Gives a good idea how it works

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

Looking at the description it looks like the restraints are supplied as two pairs rather than all 4 being linked together so you can lift each end of the mattress and slide a set under rather than removing the mattress completely.

rockstar wrote:

Looking at the description it looks like the restraints are supplied as two pairs rather than all 4 being linked together so you can lift each end of the mattress and slide a set under rather than removing the mattress completely.

I couldn't work out if there were two straps that went under the mattress or two loops that went around the mattress.

I need to see one live to see if it's what we want.

Thanks for the responses.

If need be and if they're long enough lift the bed and slip round the bed leg ?

We are following this discussion as also quite interested to see suggestions

The Bondage Boutique set linked in an earlier post is very good. It will adjust to fit any bed size and is easy to use.

Yet another vote for the bondage boutique set mentioned earlier:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

You just tuck the cuffs under your mattress when not in use, so you don't have to 'get out' a whole bondage set when you are in the mood. Also, as the cuffs are removable, they make a wonderful hog-tie when all clipped together. Could not recommend highly enough.

Yeah you can make it become very discreet by removing the cuffs when not in use. It takes literally thirty seconds to slide it under the materass (it's easier done in two)

1 Like

Yes!!

This is one of my most favourite items :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Me too! I love it when my wife ties me down. You can have the restraints really loose, or really tight depending on your preference. And they’re really comfy.
There’s something about teasing my wife, or being teased with no control over what happens is a massive turn on. They’ve been a great purchase for us!

1 Like