behind closed doors........

Hi first of all this is my first thread (Please be gentle with me lol)

Me and my wife are both asian,my wife does not wear reaveling cloths out in public etc no short skirts etc,and neaver goes out with out covering her hair,but in the bedroom she is all guns blazing so to speak.she loves dressing up stockings high heels costumes etc but when she leaves the house she is so reserved and quiet and shy.

was just wondering does others on here have partnears like that reserved on the outside and full on (so to speak) when behind closed doors etc.

Hi Khal,

Welcome to the forums,

I don't have a partner like this but I think quite a few people will!!

It's good that she's comfortable to be able to express herself like this and must make things more exciting for you as you know what she's really like behind closed doors, especially if she's being very reserved out in public

Keep having fun!

Angel x

Happy first thread!

Don't worry, i am exactly the same! I barely speak in public, im so shy and quiet, it took me two years to pluck up the courage to talk to the OH! i have an extremely dirty mind, i just share the real me with people i trust.

so, Hence why they give me the nickname, Butters!

:-)

Hi Khal

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.

Less dramatic than the change your wife has, but a similar theme. I'm sure there are people at work who think I'm quite a prude. My husband knows different & probably our 4 closest friends know that I'm no shrinking violet behind closed doors.

It's always the quiet ones, huh? :)

CCW x

Hi guys

CurlyCouple wife,Buttersand Angel

Hope you guys are all well:-)

Yeh i here what you all are saying,its just weired how my wife just is like this out in public but when at home in the bedroom is so so diffrent,for example even the other day she bought some new boots and was wearing them out and she could here the heel making a noise she says it was quite loud) and she turned round and said to me "i need to get that sorted its too loud its drawing attention to me)I know it sounds weired but i just laughed.

But in the bedroom my good she has a whole wardrobe of cloths outfits Heels stockings just for the bedroom she taiks dirty in the bedroom etc mind you im not complaining one bit;-) its just I fine it fastinating how the mind works.

Angel i must say you are dead rite though it does make life so much more interesting for me and her in the bedroom

I have to admit, the reason I use a nickname and different avatar on this site is for the anonymity. If I'm with people I know, even good friends, I find it hard to talk about personal things like sex. But when me and the gf are alone, thats a completely different story

Khal, be glad and rejoyce that your wife is a wild horny beast for you and reserved for everyone else! I bet you wouldn't wish to be the other way round.

Ur dead right Joe:-) and ur right I would not wish it any other way..

Lovely first thread! Welcome!

xx

Khal wrote:

Yeh i here what you all are saying,its just weired how my wife just is like this out in public but when at home in the bedroom is so so diffrent,for example even the other day she bought some new boots and was wearing them out and she could here the heel making a noise she says it was quite loud) and she turned round and said to me "i need to get that sorted its too loud its drawing attention to me)I know it sounds weired but i just laughed.

Hi Khal,

Although she is shy in public, she obviously trusts you and loves to show other sides of herself to you. A lot of people can go the other way and seem very confident in person but are nervous and lack confidence in the bedroom. It does seem odd that this happens but you are the one that gets to see all the different sides of her and appreciate just how comfortable she feels with you!

Enjoy!

If you are wondering about other people, I'm fairly similar in this regard, I am quite reserved and I hate drawing attention to myself or creating a 'bad' impression, but with my OH things are a different matter and I like this as it feels nice to be yourself with your OH and know that you both accept each other as you are