Being a size queen.

I love bigger the better more girth than length. Is it such a terrible thing. I'm just paranoid if I let myself love it too much it's going to cause damage to myself :(

I'm sure if you lube well and warm up plenty you will not cause any damage. Remember if something is uncomfortable stop.

How big do you want to go with your toys?

Nope, not at all just be sensible, don't go from an average size toy to a giant. Work your way up, use plenty of lube, take your time and do not force anything. If it won't go. Stop, slow down, relax and build up again. Going straight to the biggest longest widest straight away will be more harming than slowly working your way there.

Nothing massive no I love being fisted just scared it's going cause permanent damage I always stop if it hurts.

Slowly increasing is the key listen to your body over many years I've gone from a small butt plug to really big like fist size so don't worry it can get a bit addictive in ,you think, wonder if I can take more and you probably will try like me it gets easier the more you do it too though some time off helps too just enjoy yourself.

I was becoming a bit of a size queen a few years ago. As a sex toy reviewer I was sent some pretty large toys and I went from girthy to even girthier toys for a while.

I took a break for a few years because other things in life got in the way and now I'm back to only being able to manage smaller toys.

I think the body can accomodate larger toys if it's something you are doing regularly but taking a break everything goes back to how it was before.

Hello, power queen here too. I don't think it's at all bad. You just know what you like and that's that. As long as you don't try to insert basket balls etc you'll be ok. The vagiba stretches to accommodate passing a baby. So bear that in mind when you next question being filled up! I love my dildo at 6.5" girth

6.5"? Mother of God!

Wait...I need to check my own girth. But that just sounds large haha!

SFTM wrote:

6.5"? Mother of God!

Wait...I need to check my own girth. But that just sounds large haha!

Lol... That is circumference...not diameter... It's not that big

Vagiba? 😂

Sorry to jump in on this hope you don't mind ... so I've had 6 children and i would of thought that this would mean id stretch more down in the lady bits and become losser.
For me this isn't the case.
with each child the after birth pain get stronger and this is what contracts everything bk down your womb ect.
I have had horrific after pains and everything seems to of gone back very quick but im finding I've got a bit tighter each time and its like my vagina muscle have over don't it.
Im finding it hard to take size i got the annibell nights wow vibe and it actually felt very uncomfortable and really tight so much so i had to end play. (Not sure of circumference).
Im also finding when my husband is in me my muscle tighten up so much as im about to orgasm i end up pushing his cock out with force! which can be very frustrating. And a little painful for him
Any ideas on how i can help this.
I want to take more again.

I'm often 'pushed out' by the OH when she orgasms or very very tightly squeezed. I am quite large though so always thought that was a factor.

Honestly, I think if your orgasm is very intense, it's just going to happen. Have learnt to just push in deep, take the squeeze and get on with it.

Obviously if she's on top and she collapses forward after or during her orgasm it's going to be pushed out, only takes a second to pop it back in though.

I've 3 children one on way. But I've never had natural birth so no issue there. Just my scar afterwards. Thanks for replies. Really inspiring to see others interested in it too.

I have often wondered about those girls that use huge toys and getting fisted and the like.

How can you ever be satisfied with a "normal" cock after that?

Would you even feel the average man after getting so used to humping telephone poles?

(I know, an exaggeration, but that is what it would feel like if I tried some of them things I have seen ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) )

amber (btw no kids so no, never tried putting in or taking out a watermelon, and boyfriend is little less than 7)

This is the question I was going to ask don't want to be rude but yes can you feel smaller cocks after that

I've had 6 kids come out still the thought of fisting terrifying!😱i had a lot of drugs for them the pain was crazy got suck too.
I find a five inch circumference uncomfortable . not the same but guessing must tighten bk up after too surly?
or a mans cock would just full down the well so. To speak 😂
After child birth you body carriers on contracting over a few day so your womb and everything tightens back i feel tighter now then before with the work out lol
Obviously with fisting this wouldn't happen.
Can resever please inform us??
I am so curious now. Haha

Straw wrote:

I'm often 'pushed out' by the OH when she orgasms or very very tightly squeezed. I am quite large though so always thought that was a factor.

Honestly, I think if your orgasm is very intense, it's just going to happen. Have learnt to just push in deep, take the squeeze and get on with it.

Obviously if she's on top and she collapses forward after or during her orgasm it's going to be pushed out, only takes a second to pop it back in though.

thank for response im actually relieved its not just me. i worry i will hurt my hubby he says its fine but cant help think he wants to save my feeling. He loves it when i orgasm as he say feeling me clamp so hard is amazing. But i hate pushing him out at force its when i want it in most lol but i cant help it my orgasms have got twice as intense to i noticed.

I'm a size King. 8.5 girth. That and my wife's fist.

Had my whole hand in my wife last night, I love playing with her that way though she's not too keen with it, she still lets me fist her bless her.

Grumpygit87 wrote:

This is the question I was going to ask don't want to be rude but yes can you feel smaller cocks after that

Yes I can, if I'm in the mood and really want the guy unquestionably I can have a great time without the need for more. But I guess it's just that thing it's what you want secretly excites you more lol. If my husband makes the effort and we connect on a very sexual level I have little or no interest in fisting or stretching. My mood changes just as everyone else's does xx