Being dominated

What do you find are the best products for being tied up or restraint? Thanks in advance

6 Likes

The under-mattress restraints are excellent.

We also like the wrist to thigh restraints and the thigh spreaders.

She likes nipple chains (loose or attached to a cock ring) on me and, if you’re feeling more adventurous, she makes me wear an anal hook connected to a collar by a chain and handcuffs my hands to the chain behind my back to restrain me.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to the form by the way.
I have an earlier version on this under bed restraint

ETA just a note on bondage safety, pick a safe name, and or signal, if for example you are gagged. ( something to wave such as a silk scarf. Never, never, ever leave a restrained person alone even for a minute. That’s all it takes to choke, imagine swallowing the wrong way and being stuck on your back trying cough, when your instinct tells you to turn face down to clear the blockage. If you aver use bondage rope, use the proper bondage rope, and but a pair of bondage safety scissors incase someone needs to get out of the rope in a hurry.

Always pre-arrange hard and soft limits, and what can and cannot be done to the restrainee and never exceed them . If the person tied up uses a safe word, stop play immediately. You can have a soft safe word to let the person who has you tied up that you are close to a hard limit.

2 Likes

I’ve got to agree with @rockstar and @anon62893628. The under bed restraint system is great! If you’ve got headboards that you can attach stuff to, then you could go for standard cuffs. A spreader bar is also nice if you don’t want to be able to move the lower part of you at all.
I would stay away from rope though unless you have experience. Alot can go wrong. Muscle/nerve damage etc. Its also harder to get you out of rope quickly if you want out there and then.

1 Like

Oohhh… there’s also some nice looking over door restraints which look great. There on my list for purchasing soon :blush:
It really does depend on what your thinking of as there are so many ways to restrain people.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @jojo.cannon :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve got the slightly cheaper version of the Bondage Boutique ones @anon62893628 linked above:

They’re great. Really easy to use, and you can remove the cuffs and tuck the harness under the mattress so you can leave them in place too. The cuffs are really comfy, and you can clip them to other stuff if you expand your collection. They do have some wriggle room, but you can add things like spreader bars, or hand-to-thigh restraints, if you fancy something more advanced. :+1:

2 Likes

I would deffo recommend under the bed restraints!!

4 Likes

Can’t recommend the under bed restraints enough!

1 Like

Another vote for the under bed restraints - they are my fave, giving complete control :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Perfect for solo and couple play too! Also they just hide away so well

And if you’re new to restraints, etc there are a couple of Lovehoney guides you may find useful: :+1:

Bondage Safety Techniques
Beginner’s Bondage Guide
Advanced Bondage Guide

1 Like

Like others have said, under bed restraints are great! We use ours a lot.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any sexy plans for tonight

Another vote for the under bed restraints, great product :+1:

I like to use rope because I’m a nerd for knots :disguised_face: and they’re endlessly versatile but I rigged up something similar to the under bed restraints and they’re so much fun to have there!

TOP TIP a lot of mattresses have handles up the side which make great anchor points as they’ve got to be strong to hold the weight of the mattress :smile_cat::+1::heart:

2 Likes

Oh wow! I never thought of that! What an amazing idea! Thank you so much. I’m super excited by this one. My OH has agreed to try tying my arms to the bed and blindfolding me while has plays with my nipples. I’m going to suggest we use the mattress handles now. Yay! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Under-bed restraints are all well and good as a ropes, and some over-the-door restraints, but they can get fiddly trying to close the door and keep everything in place. But if you have the room and/or the coin, you can’t beat a good bench for quality restraint. There are some you can dismantle if space is limited, but on the positive side they’ll have you right where they want you (or where you want them to have you!). :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve got the underbed restraints Dominix one’s and they brilliant, love using them and can’t recommend them enough. We’ve also got the harness and rope, but definitely underbed restraints, giving complete control. I love being on my front blindfolded with master giving me my spankings :drooling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I use a wide range of different types of restaurants
Rope, tape, zip tied dressing gown belts, lh tight wrist straps

We’ve recently got some LH door jam restraints and work fine but guess it depends on your door and how much strain is put on them by the one in them.

1 Like