Being fucked by a shemale, what does that make me?

im not sure it matters enjoy your secuality xx

Enjoy. I did once before I met my wife x

Makes me Jealous! I'm a totally straight guy who loves being pegged by my wife! To be fucked by a TS it's one if the things I want to do!

Who cares so longs you enjoyed it? X

There is a label out there somewhere, probably pansexual or something... strangely enough the people who obsess about these labels the most are the same ones who complain about being labelled, stereotyped and boxed in/out.

If you must just say it is a kink and leave it at that.

I think kink is good as long as it doesn't ruin lives etc.... so I may just keep this a my own kinky secret and just watch it instead...probably regret it...lol

What does it make you? Lucky I'd say.

We are all sexual beings. As long as it's safe, sane and consensual, then don't over-analyse it. Sounds like a great experience, and certainly one on my bucket list.

I wouldnt worry about what label to attach to it.

Being attracted to Transgender, Transsexual and Genderfluid/Genderqueer people just makes me aware of how lacking some labels are.

It makes you...

a human being who is having fun :)

It makes you you.

I agree it makes you lucky and me jealous.

itsnotme wrote:

I'm attracted to females but I met and been fucked by a real tgirl. I'm not into man so what sexualality am I?

There's been so much good sense in response to your post I can't really add to it except to say how blessed we are to have access to an enlightened community. X

Lucky beyond words

do you care we do not be yourself love yourself and bugger labels

Bugger anyone you like, as long as it's consensual ๐Ÿ˜‰

No need to label anything, just enjoy! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Don't categorise yourself , just enjoy x

i think if your happy thats all that matters but i can see why your asking as you may want to know for suture referance with partners etcxx

I think it would make you Extremely Extatic and full filled, I know Iwould be ;- )))