Being kneed in the balls.

So i am seeing my OH tonight and its the 1st night we will get a chance to have sex in almost 4 weeks, so we have been sending eachother very dirty texts. He sent me 1 saying he wanted me to give him a hand job and as he came i was to knee him in the balls.
I was quite surprised at that request as he has not mentioned that he has wanted to do anything like that before.
I am just scared i would really hurt him.

Being a bloke I find that crazy that he asked but we are all wired different. If you are worried then don't do it or first start with giving his balls a slap. Build up over time then go for a knee to the goolies. Seems strange to start at quite an extreme point first unless he has already had this done on a regular basis.

Poppicat wrote:

So i am seeing my OH tonight and its the 1st night we will get a chance to have sex in almost 4 weeks, so we have been sending eachother very dirty texts. He sent me 1 saying he wanted me to give him a hand job and as he came i was to knee him in the balls.
I was quite surprised at that request as he has not mentioned that he has wanted to do anything like that before.
I am just scared i would really hurt him.

Being a man that sounds very painful, just the thought is making me feel queezy!

Most blokes have been hit in the balls before and lived to tell the tale. You might well hurt him but maybe he wants to try some CBT or T&D or spoiled orgasm games.
Depending on the dynamic of your relationship maybe you could get him to beg you to do it whilst you're wanking him

One of my ex was like this, he liked it when jus as he was as bout to come, I put my knee between his legs and push upwards... It wasn't a lot of pressure just enough for him.. He loved it. Sd it heightened his sensations

Has he said with how much force? I used to hit an exes balls with a paddle (it's terrifying!) but he never complained it was too hard. Start soft and work your way up

Bit strange but everyone is different ? I quite like my wife to grab/digginh her nails in my arse hard while I'm on top but I cant really feel it :(

Anything involving hitting my balls that would be to much.

I would not mind a little bit of pressure on my balls why I came, but not to be kneed in the balls that for me would just ruin the moment.

Dunno about being kneed in the balls but my oh likes me to sort of firmly grab his balls

Sounds scary to me,too.If it makes you uncomfortable,you should have a talk with him before doing something this extreme (for you).