Being watched having sex need advice plz

Definitely feel swingers club is for us after reading rules on a few sites. Really excited and nervous about it though. Just need to sort out when to go and where

Has anybody got any recommendations for Suffolk as sounds like a fun idea we might look in too?

Holly Love wrote:

Has anybody got any recommendations for Suffolk as sounds like a fun idea we might look in too?

I don't know any in Suffolk. There are a few around the Lincolnshire, Bedford, Cambridge, St Neotts area though. If you want to know more please ask

Tazzy84red wrote:

Definitely feel swingers club is for us after reading rules on a few sites. Really excited and nervous about it though. Just need to sort out when to go and where

Go for it and enjoy!

I've joined mingles and the Vanilla Alternative both seam really good. Now to sort the night

Tazzy84red wrote:

I've joined mingles and the Vanilla Alternative both seam really good. Now to sort the night

VA is our favourite club, you will love it there. It has lots of open and private rooms as well as a huge hot tub.......!

Looks really good and they have hotel too

We haven't stayed in their hotel, we usually stay in the Premier Inn a few miles up the road in Wyboston

I might try there in case we change our minds and not sure.

If you do decide to go check the VA website first in case they are having party nights or theme nights as they might not be right for your first visit

J&K2016 wrote:

We haven't stayed in their hotel, we usually stay in the Premier Inn a few miles up the road in Wyboston

How do the taxi drivers treat you?

We didn't use the taxi, we drove. I know others who have used taxis to and from there and never had a problem

Hi Tazzy,

Webcamming sounds like a good idea, as you can enjoy sex with your OH without the fear of being touched by anybody. There are plenty of sites out there that cater for couples and if you pick the right site then you could earn money from it. One such site is chaturbate which my friend uses. My only advice is to watch a few rooms to get a sense of feel for them and what the guests are like so you are prepared. Hope this helps and have fun.

Vanessa xx

I think swinging is exactly what you need, although I'd say discuss what happens if one of you are tempted to go much further than just being watched.

Would you be OK with your partner being more active, if he wanted? Or is sex with other people definitely off limits, whether he likes it or not? And vice versa, what happens if you change your mind and want more on the night?

Swinging is great fun - enjoy x

We have spoke quite a bit about it and both of us are 100% sure we don't want anyone else or to touch us.
Don't think either 1 of us would be ok anyone touching us.

Wouldn't bother us though if someone bumped into us while they were doing somthing.

He did say if i wanted a little light girl action it's ok but definitely not on him. But that's not my thing

Just the fought of us having sex with people watching and getting it on so close to us is such a turn on. Xx

Go for it xxx

Enjoy - and please do report back if possible. Watching this thread as it's full of interest ;)

That's a good way to see and enjoy the initial experience with no pressure to play.

Our tip would be to have a safe word/ stop word between the two of you. Also, don't be afraid to say no to other people.

If you are going to VA be warned that Friday nights are singles and couples and Saturday nights are couples only. All depends on what you want is what night to go, we've been in both nights and enjoyed both. Never know, we might even see you there!

Couples night would be better for us. Maybe there will be couples doing the same as us.

Do you take different outfits? Was wondering on what to wear

Was thinking a lovely going out dress with bodystocking under.

There are always new and experienced couples there and the choice of clothing varies. We only take 1 outfit, usually a very short lace dress worn with stockings and suspender belt and heels.

The VA has lockable lockers for your valuables and it has a huge hot tub, towels are supplied. Nakedness is encouraged in the hot tub!

Most people wearing clothing to begin with then just a towel.

When are you thinking of going?