Ben Dover anal training plugs

Just thought I'd pass some info on this product outside of a review.

I've just moved up from the smallest one to the medium one - which i must say is rather nice! - but I thought I might give a word of warning for anyone trying these plugs:

The base of these is very soft and flexible (which in a way is nice), however with the small one in particular and I imagine on the other two, this might mean it'll disappear with little warning to a place where only medical staff may venture. So I recommend getting a leash for these if you want them, because other than that one thing I think they're great.

Hope this can be of some help to someone.

i have an issue with the words "anal training" sounds like a DS game or something!! x

poppy904 wrote:

i have an issue with the words "anal training" sounds like a DS game or something!! x

It would be a best seller me thinks!

I can see the advert now......although not before the watershed External Media

br04dyz wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

It would be a best seller me thinks!

I can see the advert now......although not before the watershed External Media

Can you imagine what you would have to do with the STYLUS!!!!! Ouchy!

It would probably make a better game on the Wii.

What would you recommend using as a leash then happyanal?

happyanal wrote:

Just thought I'd pass some info on this product outside of a review.

I've just moved up from the smallest one to the medium one - which i must say is rather nice! - but I thought I might give a word of warning for anyone trying these plugs:

The base of these is very soft and flexible (which in a way is nice), however with the small one in particular and I imagine on the other two, this might mean it'll disappear with little warning to a place where only medical staff may venture. So I recommend getting a leash for these if you want them, because other than that one thing I think they're great.

Hope this can be of some help to someone.

i second this advice, use a leash because as said the bases are very soft and if you re not carefull they will slip into the unknown External Media