Bent?

I curve to the left slightly and it goes up towards the body (when I was younger it was much closer to my body fully erect).

lucky u WandA i can point straight out but not to the floor cause that becomes painfull guess i need to start practising

js wrote:

lucky u WandA i can point straight out but not to the floor cause that becomes painfull guess i need to start practising

But why would you need to point it at the floor?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

js wrote:

Adx

Indeed. I've not found a use... yet.

I only raised the point out to suggest a reason why some people maybe can. Pointless though.

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

js wrote:

Adx

I only raised the point out to suggest a reason why some people maybe can. Pointless though.

yes true but you could have sum fun with sum different positions External Media

I bend upwards a bit , and a little to the left. Never really been an issue for anyone i've been with. for the longest time i thought i was some kind of freak - thank you internet for confirming i'm not the only one :)

js wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

js wrote:

Adx

Ad tears too easily and suffers joint problems.

I'm just lazy and like to be lying down somehow.External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My man is really quite straight actually. And I like it. It curves slightly when erect, but is mostly straight.

My um, cavity is a bit curved.. Actually, probably quite curved hence I can't stand straight hard toys. Not in a funny angle or anything, just curves towards my belly button. But I thought that was normal.

Yep, think so.

I've just searched 'vaginal cutaway' on Google.com (the world's finest search engine) for you, fully aware it could go terribly wrong and put me off sex for at least 2 hours....

It didn't. Here you go:

http://www.riversideonline.com/source/images/image_popup/r7_pelvicexam.jpg

WandA wrote:

js wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

js wrote:

Adx

Ad tears too easily and suffers joint problems.

I'm just lazy and like to be lying down somehow.External Media

nothing wrong with being lazy and lying down mate sometimes its the best for intamicy.External Media hope ad doesnt suffer to much

Is there no way you could get a mould-a-willy kit to work Hella? Possibly in conjunction with a femidom?!?

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I have bags of plaster of Paris at home and Pthalate-free cling film too, I'll be fine :)

#famouslastwords

Have a good weekend everyone!

xx

Winces....doesn't that stuff work by getting unbareably hot?

Have a nice (burn free please!) weekend!

Adxx

Haha, if you worked somewhere else, explaining what you did with your weekend would be enlightening.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I have bags of plaster of Paris at home and Pthalate-free cling film too, I'll be fine :)

#famouslastwords

xx

Winces....doesn't that stuff work by getting unbareably hot?

Have a nice (burn free please!) weekend!

Adxx

Indeed. I considered it as a way of making a new mould after screwing up the clone kit. You can buy dentist alganate on ebay fairly cheap.

DON'T HELLA!

Considering i had nothign better to do at work today I checked.

Slight leftwards slant and angled upwards when fully erect.... so yes I'm bent. (Inara is gonna love that I admitted that...)

Phantasma wrote:

Considering i had nothign better to do at work today I checked.

Slight leftwards slant and angled upwards when fully erect.... so yes I'm bent. (Inara is gonna love that I admitted that...)

How on earth did you check that whilst working - wouldnt all the customers notice??

There are a few advantages to my job.... :D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

#famouslastwords

xx

Can't find it now. but there was an article in bizzare magazine a while back of a woman who actually did that. Sold it as art I think? Was it not WandA who directed me to that link some time ago?

Indeed. She takes cast of her inside bits. Actually there are two people, one who makes silver pendant things, another who makes colourful jelly art things.

I have no idea, but I may fill myself with clingfilm and then plaster of Paris to find out :D

You could be a new Fleshlight Girl (LH signature range)External Media

Hella!

Don't do it! It'll cook you from the inside!

Plaster of Paris is for making the statue. They use wax or rubber or dental alginate to make the mould.

*crosses fingers and hopes Hella comes back on before experimenting*

#famouslastwords

xx

It'll melt the bloody cling film Hella!

Don't do it! (I think you were joking anyways but. . . .)

SG x