Best G-spot toy?

Hi everyone,

I just wondering what the best vibrator of the g spot is, if you have any personal favourites?

I'm sure you all have a good story to tell. Me and my OH look forward to reading them.

Thanks very much

JBD

so far, it's the rabbit gspot vibrator, can't fault it!

mine has to be the g - ki by je joue. first toy that could actually hit the spot, its nice and firm so i can handle it how i want.

problem is its a luxury toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17284

Lelo Gigi, smaller, but nicely shaped and can be nicely rubbed against my G spot in the way I like it. it is my 3rd G spot toy, the first 2 did not work so well. I do like dildos too, glass ones, but so far the Gigi is the best one for me.

Blueeyes82 wrote:

so far, it's the rabbit gspot vibrator, can't fault it!

Seconded.

Laveila wrote:

Lelo Gigi, smaller, but nicely shaped and can be nicely rubbed against my G spot in the way I like it. it is my 3rd G spot toy, the first 2 did not work so well. I do like dildos too, glass ones, but so far the Gigi is the best one for me.

^

Exactly what I was going to say, the Lelo Gigi and Sapphire blue glass dildo do the job well x

Doc Johnson number 14 is my new favorite :) vibrations are in the 'head' not the bottom as in most- and it's certainly more affordable than lelo etc.