Best hitty toys for bruising

I love a good bruise :) It's a nice reminder of a play session and almost like a reward or badge of honour for me.

What toys have people found the most effective for bruising?

I'm not an easy bruiser but did a bit at my last play session (profile pic). Just trying to work out which of the toys made the bruise now!

I have found a ruler works well for bruising and marks. My wooden paddle really stings dosen't leave any marks etc rather surprisingly. A good leather paddle in the hands of someone experienced always leaves me with bruises x

Probably something leather, maybe spiked. I'm guessing it depends how hard someone uses it though. Bruises aren't my things, already get enough bruises day to day without trying to get them lol

honeybun91 wrote:

Probably something leather, maybe spiked. I'm guessing it depends how hard someone uses it though. Bruises aren't my things, already get enough bruises day to day without trying to get them lol

Spiked I've found leads to blood (which is still good) but not bruising. I'm also super clumsy so it's nice to get intentional ones rather than unintentional ones ;P

When thinking about bruising, you need to both consider the implement and the location. I find that fleshy areas bruise much less easily than less fleshy areas and more concentrated impact leads to more bruising than more diffuse impact.

This cane usually brings out bruising on my thighs http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15828&reviewid=152985#customer_reviews but it can take a while to come up because it's deep bruising and I have to be hit pretty hard. I find thicker, denser canes are better for bruising (there is loads of info online about density of materials) but the best thing I've had used on me is a metal baton.

I have got some pretty impressive bruises from a heavy belt doubled up, but I think it was more the force than the implement. Pretty much anything can bruise you if you get hit hard enough.

My wife uses a leather paddle and our FSOG ruler. Both leave bruising which my wife likes to show off to her friends and sometimes leave some of their own! Some are there for 3 or 4 days.