Best Lube for Strokers

Does anyone have a preference for lube for strokers?

In paticular, what lube are you using with (if you have one) the Lovehoney Reversable Stroker Extreme? Would I be right in thinking that something not too runny would be best for this? I have some Astroglide left over some YES and Liquid Silk. They all seem to run right through and it seems that not much stays inside.

Any tips anyone?

Best thing to do is squeeze your stroker closed near the end (or put your finger over the hole at that end) before putting lube inside. Then put about the same amount into the hole as you would use toothpaste on the brush. Then with the other hend gently squeeze around the tube to spread the lube all around the inside. Don't squeeze too hard, obviously, or it will squish out the very hole you put it in. You can even apply a little less lube inside the stroker and just ensure you rub a fair amount on your penis as well, or instead (Might still need a little in the stroker though.)

I have always used water based when using toys, just in case the silicone in silicone lube causes any problems, same with oil based. Some sex toy materials are not suitable with these two lubes, so to be on the safe side I always stick with water based myself.

The first time or two we used one we used way too much lube - lots of noise and strangely muted sensation from the ridges etc. We now find it works best with a very small amount (small pea-sized blob) of liquid silk.

Lube is a very personal choice - everyone has different ideas as to what makes a good lube.

The LH range of flavoured lubes are suprisingly effective. They have a good consistency, they aren't too runny, and they smell (and taste) fantastic too!

With the strokers/sleeves that we have, I switch between Tenga's own brand lubes (as these do work suprisingly well with their products) or the Lelo Personal Moisturiser (which also has a good consistency and satin feel to it).

But as fluffs said, you're best sticking with water-based lubes. I tend to find silicone lubes a bit 'stickier' anyway, but they could also damage the sleeves, and this will inhibit your enjoyment and usage of them.

But the best thing to do is experiment! Try different lubes and eventually you will find one you are happy with.

Thanks to everybody for your advice.

Thanks to Fluffbags for stating something so obvious that I could kick myself for not thinking of it myself.

Chris53 wrote:

Thanks to Fluffbags for stating something so obvious that I could kick myself for not thinking of it myself.

That is the "squeeze your stroker closed near the end" part.

Chris53 wrote:

Hehe. Sometimes the most obvious things go over our heads. I must admit the first time I used this stroker I did not cover the hole and the lube just fell out the other end. lol The bigger toys, like Fleshlights, are either big and squishy and tend to trap the lube inside, or they have the ends covered, so when you get one like the one you have, its an easy mistake. If you forget how gravity works....come on..we all forget that now and again ....or is that just me :P hehe xx

Oh and a tip:

Put your finger over that end hole during masturbation with the toy. It creates a vacuum and provides a different sensation, a little like suction. Added bonus: Fluids won't spill out if you cover the hole. :D