Best rimming experiences?

Would like to think that where there's a willy there's a way buy maybe right Mucky, flexibility a key to this one, anyone else out there got a two foot tongue ??

TB

bigal wrote:

ive rimmed my oh a few times fingerd her ass fucked and butt plugged her.but never get her returning any favors

Well, since your wife apparently won't do anything for you, I hope that when you recycle her, you'll invite us to your divorce party. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

bigal wrote:

ive rimmed my oh a few times fingerd her ass fucked and butt plugged her.but never get her returning any favors

Well, since your wife apparently won't do anything for you, I hope that when you recycle her, you'll invite us to your divorce party. :)

Sorry to hear you have no favourable returns on your efforts big al .Perhaps the oh finds it a bit odd but keep on trying she may just think its your turn next Thats what we always say to each other after a pleasuring time .

oh I had some very nice mutual rimming yesterday.....wanted to fuck her arse so i burried my face in it and covered it in spit, lube and pussy juice.....tasted great and made it very easy to get in ;)

well i just love licking her pussy and anus while she sits on my face and have my tongue go a bit inside her ass!The best thing for me is when she licks my anus for a while then she goes on for my balls whie she starts a bit fingering me, untill I start to push roughly towards her finger for it to go deeper.The first time she was a bit shocked but since then she enjoys it very much and gets horny with that!Lucky one!

I love rimming my OH, and she appears to love it too - although i wish i could actually stick my tongue right in there (i was tongue tied and they couldnt completely release it so my tongue doesnt stick that far out, and its rounded not pointy! - means i cant tongue f**k her pussy either which is a shame!)

Not sure about her doing it to me though! she said she wouldnt want to once, and im quite a hairy bloke so not sure it would be as fun as it is for me!

Another bandwagon I want to join!.......love to give and recieve. And the OH just melts when I do it to him. 69 with him on top, only problem is I get too excited and end up with an aching neck! maybe I need to be on top?

I always seem to end up with the strap-on on! Due to him and me loving that side of things.......oh, why is it gonna be a week before I see him

JJxx

firestarter1 wrote:

Not sure about her doing it to me though! she said she wouldnt want to once, and im quite a hairy bloke so not sure it would be as fun as it is for me!

Ever thought of waxing firestarter? Then you would get ALL the pleasure.

JJxx

there wont be any divorce party.she may not be that kinky but i love her to bits

I'm glad. :)

hi never really given or recieved ,not sure if its our thing been tempted to try on the other half

dont know what reaction i would get lol

And I'm sure she does tonnes of other stuff for you al!

JoJoxx wrote:

firestarter1 wrote:

Ever thought of waxing firestarter? Then you would get ALL the pleasure.

JJxx

haha! i've offered but she seemed to think the idea of me hairless was weird and didnt like it...

dont think she'd go for it anyway, figure she has some programing that its minging!

i think i can live without it though, never experienced it so i cant miss it!

Might that be it though!I shave bot front and back (asshole and buttocks) and that is what she likes!it's working for me!

...best experience? Valantines Night, our 1st time ever. My fiancee doesn't even go down on me, & for some reason, I got double the fun! Was certainly an Ohhh-myyy-godddd moment, probably because I wasn't expecting it. It's been on my mind constantly since & is deffo one for my wank-bank :D

Him sucking on my clit & licking me.... *runs off to the bedroom*

:D

Very got Lava....got I love it so much when girls who havent tried before end up fucking loving it!

Lava, believe me, i doubt the oh my god moment is purely due to you not expecting it, i have a huuuuuge oh my god moment everytime the OH does that to me, lol.

x x x

Ditto Morbidia :D

Woop woop for the oh my god moments ^_^

x x x

ive ony reacived this a few times and that was with my ex and it was totaly OMG feeling. but ive never actually done it to someone and to be honest i dont think id like to really. i guess that kinda makes me a slefish person. :|

Dxx