Best toys for g-spot stimulation/orgasm

Hello all you lovely people! So I’ve never ever had the all talked about g-spot orgasm and although my partner has found it, that was by accident and didn’t amount to much as we were just finishing up at the time🙈 so my question is, do any of you have any suggestions for toys that are very good at g-spot stimulation and gives you really good orgasms? I’ve seen a few on here I like the look of but wanting personal experiences and suggestions before I purchase! Thankyou in advance 🤞❤️

either the Happy Rabbit 2 or the glass ribbed sensual gspot dido, the glass I can squirt with which I had never done during masturbation before, the Happy Rabbit gives me mind blowing simultaneous orgasms and it stays in place pretty well so am able to use it hands free :)

The biggest winners for G spot orgasms in our house is the two Desire steel dildo's... absolutely never fail (for us). A cheaper winner is the LH beaded glass dildo and the LH swirly glass dildo. Vibration wise, the winner would be the Fun factory Amorino, it is short so you can thrust hard without going to deep and it being painful.

Here's some more votes for both the glass and steel beaded dildos, as well as the happy rabbit 2.

Mrs Chimp also likes it when I slip a couple of fingers in and massage the g-spot while she's using one of her clit toys.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Here's some more votes for both the glass and steel beaded dildos, as well as the happy rabbit 2.

Mrs Chimp also likes it when I slip a couple of fingers in and massage the g-spot while she's using one of her clit toys.

K&c30's wrote:

The biggest winners for G spot orgasms in our house is the two Desire steel dildo's... absolutely never fail (for us). A cheaper winner is the LH beaded glass dildo and the LH swirly glass dildo. Vibration wise, the winner would be the Fun factory Amorino, it is short so you can thrust hard without going to deep and it being painful.

I I agree with the beaded glass and it's inexpensive too. My desire beaded steel had arrived today...I can't wait 😀

I’m having a go with the Tracy cox g spot vibe. I think it’ll take a bit of getting used to because I’ve solely used a body wand for many years. That said. The postie brought a surprise gift from my fwb - the lh beaded glass dildo I’ve been wanting for ages. I’ll hopefully be reporting back about the results in a few weeks after we hook up in the sand pit next month.

I think they need to make a vibrator the same shape and weight as the beaded dildos.

Hey bunny, our vote goes for the Tracey cox glass set! It’s just the right weight and size to hit the G-Spot with precision and it gives amazing orgasms. Add a wand and your guaranteed to wake the neighbours 🙈

Thankyou everyone I will check out some more of the glass dildos I have had my eye on one for a while (I already have loads of glass ones but hey any excuse to buy more right?!) and Thankyou Dennice I will try using my fingers in the mean time or enlist the help of my other half lol sure he won’t mind 😂😋