Better orgasms

Hi
Was just wondering is there anything couples do to pro long or make orgasms different instead of the normal wham bam thank you mam…

Is there anything that couples do to spice up an orgasm for you partner or yourself, be interested to know people’s thoughts and view’s

1 Like

In my opinion sex should never be “wham bam thank you”, even for quickies it shouldn’t be just a mechanical thing. Is it overall a common thing for couples to end up in that area where sex is very straight forward same thing etc yes it is. Now how you spice it up and keep if from that is different for every couple depending on tastes and limits etc. For myself and my OH we like variety in a vary large scope, so variety in vanilla, in toys, in kink, in whose more in charge etc. Some of the simpler things to add to better a occasion is tingle products or “clit balms” as almost all of them work on any sensitive area, nipples clit, penis etc. Blind folds also help heighten things too and so don’t massage products like massage oil candles so you are doing a lot of touching and caressing which really fans the fire.

2 Likes

That isn’t normal - but it is the reason marriage failed a lot of people in the past. I hope couples are willing to be better educated now in terms of sexual pleasure and response.

It is always a helpful reminder to know that most women don’t orgasm through penetrative sex - even though they enjoy it.

Most women need clitoral stimulation - oral, fingers or toys - to climax. And it can take a long time. Once there, some women can orgasm several times in a row and still be ready for penetrative sex - but I’d give it 20-40 mins (ask her) - so, ladies first makes sense, and so does allowing for time.

I don’t mean that women lie back while their partner does the work - there are lots of ways both partners can get active, including oral, mutual masturbation, toys, dressing up etc in foreplay, leading to different sexual positions - experimenting with positions can be fun and also lead to different physical sensations. Both partners being willing to be active and physical is quite key, I think (they might take turns during a session).

Foreplay, in my view, is part of sex rather than just a lead up to the main event. It is important for a lot of women, and very bonding. If both of you enjoy sex, it is likely to be more frequent and pleasurable for you both if you can find out how to best pleasure your partner.

3 Likes

Denial of orgasm or edging can be one way to spice things up. A few times I have brought Mrs Sen near the edge of orgasm with a wand/dildo combo only to turn down the vibration (or remove it completely) and change how I am using the dildo and her building orgasm subsides, leaving her in a simmering state for a bit then build up again, rinse and repeat until I let her cum.

For my own orgasm, most powerful have been after a period of denial, at least 5-7 days with no stimulation whatsoever. Penis is very sensitive and any touch is like the first time (first time in a mouth, first time PIV etc) and is an incredible way to reconnect to the sensations.

3 Likes

Ah @Senator beat me to it! Definitely edgeing until you are a quivering wreck literally pleading to be allowed to cum. And then of course there is the curious delight of a ruined orgasm, just whack in some pain play just prior to climax, it really is a very odd sensation.

2 Likes