Bi-female

I'm a 38 year old big woman. I really want to have a no strings attached "arrangement" with similar woman. I am feminine and attracted to same. Any tips? I don't get the chance to get to gay bars etc. Any tips would be much appreciated fellow honeyers!

I can't be much help as I know nothing at all about the whole dating scene, but aren't there online dating sites where you can filter down your search, for instance have your profile settings set as "female-seeks-female", and then a little blurb or explanation about your dating wants, or something?

I should probably add that I'm not advising you do anything that isn't safe! Of course if you try fishing online there are risks - anyone can create a dating profile and send messages. If you do try make sure you communicate properly, over the phone for instance, have your first meeting be in a public place and take a friend, etc... all that jazz.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

online dating sites, or for the more direst approach get to a swingers club and you will no doubt find a couple with a bi-female as part of that couple.

Are you willing to be part of a MFF threesome? If you join a dating site with a NSA bi, bi-curious or even lesbian profile, you'll get plenty of offers for those.

Have a browse through profiles before you sign up to a dating site to get a feel for what it's like and how many you find that seem promising. When you're making your own profile, keep an eye on what sort of questions it asks and what sort of filters it allows. You might find that it asks the wrong sorts of questions for your preferences and you'll be happier with another site.

No strings attached certainly seems to be the norm these days, even amongst people who say they're looking for relationships, so you shouldn't have any problems with that. Be up front about it with older women though.

I'm dabbling in online dating at the moment, and I've found the best sites are Guardian Soulmates, which has quite a big lesbian and bisexual section, and Diva Date, which mainly caters for lesbians. I've met a couple of lovely women on both, although still not quite found the 'one'! I'm mainly interested myself in finding a relationship, but I'm sure on both you could find plenty of women looking for no-strings-attached assignations. Good luck, and have fun!

I get to indulge in all my lady fun with going to swingers clubs. I joined fabswingers and have never looked back x

Just be yourself.

Hey @legs_75, there are bisexual dating sites that could be worth joining, they’re for people either wanting to “no strings” meet up for fun like you or people looking for relationships. Might be worth a go. :bikini: X