Big boobs don't count if you're fat?

KittyPurry wrote:

Don't count as what exactly? Don't be offended, just write it off as a juvenille, pointless waste of internet space and carry on being happy with your body External Media

There's tonnes of stuff on facebook that I could be really offended by, some of which is supposedly pro-women but it's just not worth letting it get to me everytime. The number of people that think it's acceptable to say "real women have curves" is staggering, maybe I'm tiny but I'm still a woman! I have a friend who is constantly trying to put on weight to "feel more feminine" ... she's going to end up diabetic if she doesn't start eating sensibly!

Boobs and women are lovely in all shapes and sizes External Media

xxKPxx

I'm with KP. Count for what? Is there some big boob awards with a category for the biggest boobs relative to weight? I must find these awards... Wonder who won best nipples?

As long as someone is healthy I don't see why body and boob size is an issue.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

When I was thin - I mean really thin, I'm slender now but that's nothing compared to what I used to be....you'd be amazed how many people asked me if I was annorexic....to my face!

Unbelievable. It bugs me when people say "ooh aren't you thin", I'd never say to a bigger person "ooh aren't you fat" so why is the opposite acceptable

You mightn't say it but you'd be amazed how many people would and do! Of course, neither is acceptable. Body fascism is rife.

Define fat.

Boobs are boobs, fat, thin, in between and all sorts of body shapes. From a male point of view and also may I say an artistic point of view a woman is the most precious art form and each woman is different yet wonderful and to be treasured, loved and appreciated. Rubens had it right I think so no hangups on being fat please, you are who you are and I'm a rather thin bloke who spent a long time with someone who would be percieved to be fat .... The world is a diverse one and it's stereotypes that unfortunately dictate it ... accept who you are and accept others .... big boobs in a woman say nothing about personality and the person.

When I see big boobs, I see big boobs; whether they come attached to someone fat or thin, short or tall, man or woman. Boobs count whether they are AA or J. They add up nicely to be a beautiful pair of free sex toys...

Vampyrewillow wrote:

I just came across a facebook page/group whatever called "big boobs don't count if you're fat" and i was very offended

i am fat, a size 20 and i have 36G breasts and they certainly DO count!

i just wondered what everyones opinions on this is, thought it could be an interesting discussion

do big boobs only count if they are attached to somebody thin?

VW x

Hiya VW! As a fellow scouser I'd obviously back you up to the death girl! External Media This is one of the reasons I don't do fakebook. Things like that are a load of pointless time wasting shit. I've seen quite a few pics of you now and I'd say you are gorgeous mate External Media Just ignore it! Like WandA said if you're healthy it's all good. I love big boobs on any girl, they're all sexy. I love small boobs too! External Media and medium ones too all on any girl External Media

SG x

Doenst matter what size or shape you are boobs are boobs, i have now got big boobs. well i dont think there big. but on my frame they prob look big. because im so slim

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

I just came across a facebook page/group whatever called "big boobs don't count if you're fat" and i was very offended

i am fat, a size 20 and i have 36G breasts and they certainly DO count!

i just wondered what everyones opinions on this is, thought it could be an interesting discussion

do big boobs only count if they are attached to somebody thin?

VW x

Hiya VW! As a fellow scouser I'd obviously back you up to the death girl! External Media This is one of the reasons I don't do fakebook. Things like that are a load of pointless time wasting shit. I've seen quite a few pics of you now and I'd say you are gorgeous mate External Media Just ignore it! Like WandA said if you're healthy it's all good. I love big boobs on any girl, they're all sexy. I love small boobs too! External Media and medium ones too all on any girl External Media

SG x

What about inbetweeny small-medium or medium-big? You're such a boob-ist External Media

Just kidding! Awesome to see you around again dude External Media

xxKPxx

People on Facebook who make these groups up are pathetic.

I'm a size 20/22 and my boobs are 100% valid. They're awesome!

Doesn't matter what size you are. Boobs are boobs and they're all good.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

When I was thin - I mean really thin, I'm slender now but that's nothing compared to what I used to be....you'd be amazed how many people asked me if I was annorexic....to my face!

Unbelievable. It bugs me when people say "ooh aren't you thin", I'd never say to a bigger person "ooh aren't you fat" so why is the opposite acceptable?

*Rant over and back to boobs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw a little Minchin song for happiness!

Adx

Love the minchin song External Media <- smile not quite big enough...

Boobie wrote:

When I see big boobs, I see big boobs; whether they come attached to someone fat or thin, short or tall, man or woman. Boobs count whether they are AA or J. They add up nicely to be a beautiful pair of free sex toys...External Media

Best first post ever. :)

I have super small boobs and even if I did become 'fat' they would probably still be small in proportion to my body- I don't think that being bigger automatically means you have big boobs.

Women like me get just as much crap- magazines, the internet, advertising etc etc is constantly full of that damn 'real women have curves' slogan. I find it's said by a lot of curvier women also, with little thought to how it makes people who naturally have type of figure feel. No body shape is safe!

I try to be positive about my body, but make sure I don't criticise other women to do so. In the past I might have used negative comparisons to make myself feel better without thinking about how it would make someone with a different body feel. It was usually because I felt bad about myself and was trying to remind myself of the negative things about having a curvier body- not because I genuinely thought my body type was superior somehow.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Boobie wrote:

When I see big boobs, I see big boobs; whether they come attached to someone fat or thin, short or tall, man or woman. Boobs count whether they are AA or J. They add up nicely to be a beautiful pair of free sex toys...External Media

Gee.. thanks! Lol!

ha ha ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one that read it that way!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Boobie wrote:

Gee.. thanks! Lol!

*Raises hand also...*

I'd say they count, if a large woman with mountainous boobage lost weight then she'd still have bigguns, they'd just look even bigger. You just have to take groups like this with a bag of salt, they were probably started by a 12 year old who bullies a larger girl at school. It is the internet afterall.

WandA wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Boobie wrote:

Gee.. thanks! Lol!

*Raises hand also...*

Me Too!

Big boobs-good
Little boobs-good
middly boobs-good
boobs with bells on, or chocolate sauce, jiggly, firm, flat, mountainous, nipples you can hang mugs on and those that are inverted requiring teasing, pierced, unpeirced, stretch marked, symmetrical, assymetrical, old, young, black, white or hispanic, ALL GOOD.

Ye gads but some people can be sad and pick useless obsessions (the facebook groups). I've been a under 32AA (not cool at 18) and a 34D seriously, they were equally nice in different ways. Free, built in, fan-bloody-tastic sex toys. Let's hear it for boobs

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hehe! Great post Rowan!

I second that!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Love the minchin song External Media <- smile not quite big enough...

Hehe I thought it was appropriate!

Too catchy though "I don't really mind, if I am behind, below or above 'em....be doop be doo"

Well and truly stuck.

Adx

am going to have to explore some of the other tim minchin clips on youtube...

will wait til CC's finished listening to music though

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

am going to have to explore some of the other tim minchin clips on youtube...

will wait til CC's finished listening to music though

You haven't discovered the wonder of Tim Minchin before?

You're in for a treat :P

Adx