Big Cock!

Hey all, I've just started a new relationship with a very lovely guy, everythin else is perfect except the sex...Hes just way too big for me, he's got to be at least 10 inches..and when we do have sex i feel bruised and swollen inside afterwards, anyone else had this problem, or have any tips/ideas to share.
Much appreciation xxx

yes :S when me and my hubby first got together.... I am a short girl and my hubby is a lot taller and shall we say very big :O... when you next make love, tell him to slid in slowly until he feels your cervix, which btw is what he is hitting... when he knows what it is he is hammering away at he will be more mindfull of it and know how far to go... btw it wont always be that way, I have gotton quite used to lee's now and enjoy makintg love very regular without much of a problem...
Just talk to him and let him know that your getting hurt too because he may not know...hope this helps out :D

You should make sure you pick positions that stretch out the length of your vaginal canal (I really need to find a sexier way to say that). Most positions can be adapted to make it a little easier on you--for example, in missionary, don't raise your legs. Instead, either stretch them straight out (so your body is shaped like a T), which will give you full extension, or keep your legs straight down (as though you were standing feet on ground)--whatever you do, don't pull your legs up; that shortens you right up and you'll be feeling it on your cervix like mad.

In doggy style, make sure you stay up on all fours (rather than dropping your shoulders to the bed). If all else fails, go for you on top as your primary position--you can control impact then.

Thanks for the advice guys, well appreciated xx

You could also slide a big thick cock ring over the base of his shaft so there's less length to insert. If you can't find one that's exactly the right size you could make one for yourself using a Clone Your Willy kit and some ingenuity.

my other half has a very large penis which hurts like hell in certain positions, esp doggy. i've found the best way is to get on top - that way, you're more in control.

Communication is key I've found, I don't want to hurt anyone and ruin sex so easing it in slowly first of all to find out a rough idea of when to stop later.

There are times when I just want to let loose and unless I've taken precautions then its a no go. I use donuts around the base of my cock to prevent going in too deep and allowing me to go hell for leather when the feeling takes me. Finding them that fit can be difficult, there are a few on here that may be of use but my best finds have been on penis pumping sites. The donut are designed as tube seals. My favourite has a 4" internal diameter, 6" external and is 2" thick so its snug enough not to slip without restricting blood flow. I also have a smaller one that I place on top which is a bit more stretchy and acts as a good cushion so I can bang away without the larger one causing bruising.

If I'm not using donuts then as stated above keeping your legs out straight in front of you is great as it keeps more length out, especially if you tense our thigh muscles. Also if my partner lays on her front and I enter her vaginally from behind her backside gives a good cushion against getting more length in and acts as a nice buffer. The more 'junk in the trunk' the better! Normal doggy is a no no without donuts or a hand wrapped around the base (not nice). Girl on top is great for her being in control but again I like to use donuts as its great to feel 'buried up to the hilt' at the special moment.

Hmmm a poser and no mistake, l will bend my mind to this and get back to you- my e.mail addy tallboy246@msn.com l wish you every success.

TB

First I think most would say lucky girl to have such a problem anyway square pegs do fit into round holes you just need to a bit more care to do it ,

While not as well endowed as your fella but not under sized my self I have on occasion get carried away and hurt mrs expert due to me being uncaring and a little rough mainly while doing doggy position .

So I dont think its the size of his cock thats the issue here but the way he uses it , a guy with a big one must think that all he needs to do is ram it in ,,,,job done afterall thats all a bloke needs to do to be good in bed is it not !

So I think the answer is in his lovemaking and not his fucking !

Maybe his forte may lie in the area of anal, no cervix to run into there, did once see a video of a gal run a double ended dildo down into her stomach and pull it out again, but it was only a thin one and it was bendy!!

TB

Oh, wow, no way, tallboy247!

The anal sphincter, anus and rectum are all infinitely more fragile and vulnerable to damage than the vagina. It would totally be painful and incredibly risky to whack a big cock in the arse just because there's no cervix there.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/dim-sum/resources1/anus-rectum/

Don't remember using any adjectives like whack !!

TB

I never suggested you did. I used it.

!

TB

Is there a problem, tallboy247?

Certainly not Lubyanka.

TB

Have to agree with Lubyanka , you know a baby can fit through the vagina with not ( too ) much damage so a ten inch penis seems small in comparison.

Yep you're both right of course, testosterone and ill thought out response on my part, prone to them from time to time. Saw this entirely from the male perspective l suppose, but an aware that peeps do accomodate such inserts with no ill effects. Nice to be pulled up by one so knowing though.

Life goes on....

TB

PS I gave you a brief mention in the Weasel part3 story Frenchie, hope you don't mind.

Haha that is fine tallboy

Thank you tallboy247, much appreciated. :)