Big O Giveaway

Hi everyone.
Just wondering if anyone won anything on the Big O Giveaway.
The email said you’d hear from 20th March.
In this case no news is not good news :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I thought everyone who entered at least received a discount code or was I wrong?

I missed that but we ordered a bunch for half off st pattys day!!!

I just re read the email, it says ‘on it after the 20th’ so there’s maybe just a wee delay!

1 Like

Nope not won or heard anything :cry:

I never had an email for this! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oooooh, forgot about this I’ll check the emails later and then again in the morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooo let’s hope it’s something good :joy: I completely forgot about this too :man_facepalming:t3:

It says on or after the 20th March but within 14 days of the closing date which was the 13th March…so by the 28th March :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate your choice of emoji choice and…emotive intention? :thinking: With regard to intended audience, mentioned long ago in another thread with a hashtag reference. :rofl:

1 Like

What intention are you applying to the emoji?

Well…:thinking::pleading_face::up::white_check_mark::joy::see_no_evil: :innocent:as a response is :+1:?

I don’t get it :joy:

1 Like

I don’t get it either :laughing: and the prize draw email was only 3 weeks ago, I wouldn’t class that as long ago. I’m not awake enough to understand this!

Lol. Well. I can’t spell it out literally as it would defeat my emotive Intent….Ive interpretation. Which might be sarcastically unintentionally misread is all I can say that I read. Lol

Blame Ms.Anony who’s gotten me speaking in emoji only like she does with her dad (literally exclusively speaking paragraphs of communication with 10-20 only emoji icons. ).

Who never misunderstand each other but I’m trying to figure out how they do it. He’s freaking 80. Both of them have communicative disorders. And both of them speak in a language they’ve invented with no other communication.

1 Like

Ive not heard anything myself. :weary: hopefully no news is good news :crossed_fingers:

What was the prizes again I can’t remember the main ones

I completely forgot about this! I don’t remember seeing anything on my emails so I’m guessing it’s not been announced yet?

Hadn’t heard of it

Anyone heard any news / won anything?