Biggest day ever.

Tomorrow I meet fellow Peter Capaldi fans and yes My gorgeous Doctor and have my photo with him, I can't believe it, it's finally arrived. So so excited.

Hurraaaaayyyy!!! *throws TARDIS-shaped confetti everywhere*

Have a wonderful time 😀

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Hurqraaaaayyyy!!! *throws TARDIS-shaped confetti everywhere*

Shakes head and laughs, love it.

angeldelight wrote:

Have a wonderful time 😀

Wil do, thrilled that so beautiful man beside me, he's uterly so sexy.

Hope you have a fantastic day :) xx

Ahh so excited for you, have an awesome time :D

Ahh fantastic. Have a great day x

Yay! You must be thrilled, have a great time :) xxx

So happy for you! Have a fantastic time Kittencub :)

I wish I had got the chance to meet David Tennet or Matt Smith. My favourite Doctors :)

Remember to take your Sonic Screwdriver ! Have a wonderful time. Don't get tongue tied when you meet him.

jimbogemini wrote:

Remember to take your Sonic Screwdriver ! Have a wonderful time. Don't get tongue tied when you meet him.

I could say something very naughty to this but won't lol. I want oh yes my sonic must remember to take it. I'm dressing up as 12.

Don't faint!

Have a great time! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

kittencub wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

I could say something very naughty to this but won't lol. I want oh yes my sonic must remember to take it. I'm dressing up as 12.

Have a great time.

When you say dressing up as 12 is that as the 12th Doctor?

If that is the case I would like to see this on your avater. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

He's utterly gorgeous in reality I love him even more now, he's got a lovely waist to hug, he kindly picked up my white stich which will never be thrown away now, loads of goodies. Forum friends fantastic, tonight I'll dream of having that beautiful man in my bed.

Aw I'm so pleased it went well for you! Did you get the chance to talk to him at all? I know sometimes they rush you through at those things!

Oh yes I talked to him, showed him my home made doll picture and the photo he sent me, in a photo of my bedroom. Also he said he loved my costume. Lovely hands too we all got a handshake.

Aww that's great, so glad you had a great time :)

I'm so happy for you Kittencub, what an amazing experience that must have been! I still wish I could meet Tennant one day, gosh that man is so sexy..

Also, I hope you don't mind me asking but did you already have a crush on him in the Pompeii episode or did it start when he became the Doctor :)? You don't have to answer of course, just curious!