Biggest day ever.

When was announced he walked out my first thought was great older doctor, but after that all I could think about was him, his fluffy hair then I had three naughty dreams about him, been in love with him ever since. He is so tall and I wished I could put hands under his jacket and explore charming oh yes. Very happy today.

kittencub wrote:

When was announced he walked out my first thought was great older doctor, but after that all I could think about was him, his fluffy hair then I had three naughty dreams about him, been in love with him ever since. He is so tall and I wished I could put hands under his jacket and explore charming oh yes. Very happy today.

Pehaps theme for a roleplay :)

Awww iam so happy for you huni...sounds like it was a perfect day for you..that's so lovely xx

Ah yes, naughty dreams! They sure have a way of sneaking into our lives huh ;) Well have fun watching 'Sleep No More' tonight Kittencub! And I totally second Mysteron's roleplay idea, fun times.

I am so glad you have enjoyed it!

mysteron wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Peqhaps theme for a roleplay :)

No chance sex is no longer on the menu due to hubby's ill health, diabetes I can cuddle my five foot Doctor doll he has lovely soft clothes to stroke, please don't laugh, in my dreams or my dreams, he'll say come to me later after the panel, now there's a nice fic brewing.

Hands All Over wrote:

Ah yes, naughty dreams! They sure have a way of sneaking into our lives huh ;) Well have fun watching 'Sleep No More' tonight Kittencub! And I totally second Mysteron's roleplay idea, fun times.

Wish I could never mind see above post.

Wow kittencub, sounds like you had the best day ! So glad for you x

wildflower wrote:

Apart from wedding day to hubby, best day of my life meeting the man who haunts you dreams, gorgeous I'm just so smitten now. Oh to explore every inch of that stunning man. He can take me to his dressing room, in my dreams of course.

kittencub wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that, my apologies for suggesting that then :(

Hands All Over wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that, my apologies for suggesting that then :(

Never apologise you didn't know, I have my dreams, I won't ache so much tonight I dragged so much stuff home last I ached rotten tonight in my fantasies he can take me behind the scenes, sighs happily.

kittencub wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Apart from wedding day to hubby, best day of my life meeting the man who haunts you dreams, gorgeous I'm just so smitten now. Oh to explore every inch of that stunning man. He can take me to his dressing room, in my dreams of course.

I'm glad you had a lovely time :) x

I keep reliving that photo, I'd love him to just take me give me a good seeing too, in my dreams.

kittencub wrote:

He's utterly gorgeous in reality I love him even more now, he's got a lovely waist to hug, he kindly picked up my white stich which will never be thrown away now, loads of goodies. Forum friends fantastic, tonight I'll dream of having that beautiful man in my bed.

I'm glad you had a good day you had been looking forward to it for so long. Did you get to wear the knickers you wanted to wear? Or did Mother Nature hang around too long?

Fun Louise wrote:

kittencub wrote:

He's utterly gorgeous in reality I love him even more now, he's got a lovely waist to hug, he kindly picked up my white stich which will never be thrown away now, loads of goodies. Forum friends fantastic, tonight I'll dream of having that beautiful man in my bed.

I'm glad you had a good day you had been looking forward to it for so long. Did you get to wear the knickers you wanted to wear? Or did Mother Nature hang around too long?

Didn't want to risk it, never mind he can take them off me in my dreams, my sex drive has rocketed since meeting Peter.