Biggest Sexual Disappointment

Now, I’m hoping that this topic won’t be stirring up too many bad memories, but what was your biggest sexual disappointment? And I’m not talking about a drunken fumble! I’m talking about a use of a toy, a sexual game that was didn’t hit the spot…
Mine would be many years ago, with my ex wife, finding a remote spot outdoors to have sex outdoors only for walkers to come past just as we were starting to turn each other on (still dressed). That totally killed the moment!! They knew. The buggers knew!!!

6 Likes

Hot tub sex… I had such high expectations but in reality its just chaffey and uncomfortable :joy:

11 Likes

Mine was unfortunately when I lost my virginity, I lost it in the woods and people were walking past with their dogs! Caught us in the act and we had to swiftly stop, wasn’t my finest idea :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve had similar experience in the bath! Was not pleasant at all

3 Likes

This must be a fairly common occurance, we had a similar thing when a local rambling group spotted us from a distance. Doesn’t half kill the moment.

2 Likes

Mine, I guess, would have to be a ruined relationship. He and I started as friends, and as friends we were bloody marvellous. Should have kept it like that. Alas, I allowed things to get sexual - strictly FWB as far as I was concerned, but he went and fell in love with me, didn’t he …and then became hideously possessive and miserable. Worst of all, he was rubbish in bed! I ended the relationship and lost the friendship as a result. This was nearly 40 years ago. If I hadn’t allowed him into my bed, I think we’d still be friends now. :cry:

2 Likes

Controversial probably but a We-Vibe. Really disappointing. Such high expectations for vibrations for both of us plus clitoral but frankly him plus the vibe simply did not fit! Various positions, many attempts but either absolute no or very uncomfortable. Not something we’ve further explored!

2 Likes

I’m sure they have advance spies out looking for amorous couples so they can ruin the moment!!

That’s quite sad to read.

Years ago was like 18-19 at the time, in college or uni and was chasing this sexy frat guy. Spent 2 months trying to get with him and passed on so many opportunities along that road too. Well when i finally got into his pants and we has sex, he lasted under a minute and called out his own name then passed clear out(no drinking either). I was so disappointed

7 Likes

Thank you. I guess you can’t get through life without racking up a few regrets. Can’t get it right every time. :slight_smile:

THIS!!! A thousand times this. Im so glad someone said it.

I got it as part of a set and didn’t pay full price thankfully. I’ve found whatever angle we are at I just cannot get it to sit right or rub the right spots, the fiddling around just became painful and disappointing. Its now chucked at the bottom of the toy box and I very much doubt it will come out to play again.

I was so gutted as I’ve read so many great things and thought I must be doing something wrong!

4 Likes

My first attempt at bondage with my ex wife was a disaster. She’d had a little bit to drink but not drunk. She very loosely tied my hands using a bandage. The trouble with bandages are, they stretch…
She then gagged me. Well, ‘gagged’ wasn’t the word I’d use. She used an Elastoplast that you would use to cover a cut on your finger. Needless to say it was a big disappointment.

2 Likes

I think my first ever sexual experience was my biggest disappointment. It had been years in the making, a lot of sexting and anticipation and then an opportunity arose and I was rejected for having hairy legs/pubes. It was awful and damaging and is still damaging to this day in terms of my self confidence.

Thankfully now I have a man who doesn’t care if I’m shaved or not, thank f for that.

7 Likes

Shower sex is always such a disappointment, I’m already tight at the best of times and the water washes away the lubricant I need and seems to dull any sensations, I cannot orgasm with water pelting on my back!

7 Likes

(and @Mrinconspicuous94)

That is what silicon lube is for … makes things a lot easier in water

6 Likes

Waiting so long to communicate properly with my wife about things that we both want sexually. It took 20 years of marriage and too much wine one evening to gather the courage to openly discuss wanting more sexually and then to actually do something about it.

We are both naturally quite shy and both fear rejection, so neither of us had really asked for much directly, occasionally we would somehow manage to stammer out a bit of a discussion on something we had liked, but was rare. We still aren’t there 100% and I hope we never get to the point where we think “yes, this is as good as it gets”, but we are evolving and progressing together and that for us is perfect.

12 Likes

Same here but no regrets, this is happening at the right time. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

You are so right , never really had a open frank communication with my ex therefore sex was never really anything more than perfunctory.
Now very happily re married and both now really communicating what we like , just have to break down the barriers . It is not easy at first but worth working at.

4 Likes

I’ve got lots of bad sex stories and can’t pick only one:

• As I was about to have my first orgasm with my first boyfriend, his penis slid out and that resulted in a ruined orgasm. :frowning_face:

• Met a guy from Twitter, went to a café, it was boring and there wasn’t much chemistry but I was horny as f- so I suggested we go back to his place. He had a very small penis, couldn’t stay hard, then pretended he suddenly got sick. He drove me to the train station. It was cold and I had to wait for 1.5 hour for my train home. :cold_face:

• Met a man who said he was really into impact play and pain. When we finally got to play, he could barely take a firm slap on the ass. I tried everything I could think of but it didn’t work. In the end he left with his tail between his legs. At least I got a bamboo cane for my trouble… :joy:

8 Likes