Binge watching

What are you currently binge watching?

I’ve started the haunting of Bly Manor. Thought I’d be petrified as my sister said it’s pretty scary :joy:

4 Likes

I started watching brand new world on sky, but not totally sure of it. FBI is my go to show.

I actually need some new suggestions so will be following this thread closely :smirk:

2 Likes

We watched the first episode of Roadkill last night. Much better than I was expecting.
Also re-watching Line of Duty

2 Likes

@ChloJakes I never ever watch sky channels. I can’t cope with adverts.
I stick to Netflix, Amazon or YouTube for bingeing whole series.

1 Like

@Joe_90 I love line of duty. Good choice!

Ha ha, my attention span is 30 mins max so the ads (as bad as most are) can be a blessing

1 Like

It’s interesting to see how the characters have matured over the years. First outing was so amateur in comparison but always worth watching

1 Like

Yes, totally agree :+1:t2:

1 Like

@ChloJakes have you watched FBI-Most Wanted, the spin off? 911-Lone Star isn’t bad either, that’s a spin off of 911.

Currently watching series 2 of The Boys.

Oooh no I haven’t watched that yet, but I’ll add it to the list!

I’ve started the Bly haunting shizz now :flushed:

3 Likes

We binged the haunting of bly manor, I wasn’t as scared as I thought I’d be. Good series but a little slow to build. Americans writing about and playing Brits was a bit annoying to watch at times!

We’re currently binging the haunting of hill House, much scarier IMO. Constantly making my hairs stand on end.

3 Likes

Saw a clip…does any British kid speak like that? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, and they’re perfectly splendid! :joy:

Getting a bit annoyed at constantly hearing perfectly splendid. :triumph:

4 Likes

Yes, spiffing!

1 Like

What makes me laugh, is that girl voices Peppa pig!

2 Likes

Haha yeh, that ruins the atmosphere, the haunting of Peppa pig isn’t quite as spooky!

1 Like

I’d have never known, it’s been some years since I was stuck bingeing bloody kids channels! :laughing:

Might re binge lucifer maize is sexy as f**k

2 Likes

We’ve just binged The Fall on netflix. Series one and two were good, third was naff! But not tooooo bad!

I need something else now…

3 Likes

@Forever_his I loved the fall. Might rewatch it as not seen it since it first aired on BBC about 7 years ago. I loved all series :heartpulse: