Birthday Bonking!

It's my birthday this week and Mr M is taking me away *somewhere* without Jnr M (don't know what Mr M's up to but hope it includes a FMF 3some!)Hope to be completely befuddled come Monday.

Trouble is, I'm struggling to limit my choice of toys- I can't take everything but no sooner do I decide on one item than I think how "well" it goes with something else.

Ok I've decided, I'm going for a waterprooof jelly vibe, slimfit anal probe and vibrating duo balls, with lots of lube, and that vibrating cock ring, and the cuffs (can't NOT take the cuffs)and if I take the cuffs I'll need the blindfold, and the feathers

See! this is EXACTLY what I mean! I need an extra suitcase just for the toys.....

What's your absolutly must-have toy to take away on a dirty weekend? If you can't limit yourself, what combo do you go for?

i can neva choose 1 the normal combo i take and will be again in april is an anal vibrator or butt plug, dildo (this time itll b my new glass one) a rabbit and waterproof vibrator, blindfold, silk scarfes (more compact way of taking something to be tied down with) paddle and tickler oh and lots of lube!
ok thats alot never realised how much i actaully took! lol! ive got a normal suitcase to put all mine in (with a padlock) and theres normally plenty of room for sexy undies and hopefully this year a few new things!

oh hope u have or if its already gone had a fantastic birthday!