Bisexual girlfriends

I know my OH has no interest in other women, but I do think I would find the idea of her doing so very arousing (at least as a fantasy - wouldn't know for sure in reality.)

How do girls think about Bi-Sexual Boyfriends? is that as much of a turn on for the girls as a bisexual GF is for blokes?

It's not for every girl, afaik... but for me, yes. I really do like the idea of bisexual guys, its a massive turn on. Still applies, though, that if i was in a relationship with someone i wouldnt want them having sex with anyone else - male or female. same as they expect from me really as i dont have open relationships, mine are always very 'me and them' only.

Well, im a bi girl, and even though im sure the OH would find it hot to see me make out with another girl, and he jokes about me doing it at times, when it comes down to it, we both see it as cheating, i wouldnt want him kissing or doing anything else for that matter with anyone else, whether that be a guy or a girl, and his view is the same

x x x

I'm bi but the OH really wouldn't be too happy with me wandering off and doing anything with another woman. Same as Morbida, the thought works as a bit of a turn on but actually going out there and doing it is cheating in both of our opinions.
It's great that so many of you guys are open to letting your OHs experiment with it though.

my other half is very bi curious (we could remove the curious if we could actually find a volunteer!) and its something that we're trying to explore together, she has no interest to go out and try it on her own and really wants us to enjoy the experience together. I know people always bring up the jealousy issue but from our experience so far along this line it hasn't been an issue. I was lucky enough to be on the recieving end of her and another womans attention and all thats arisen from that has been some pretty steamy talk during sex!

In fact last night we were due to have a drink with an interested girl, unfortunately I have some kind of MAN flu and she has matching woMAN flu.

Bet the time flew though didn't it sxe couple !!!

TB

not that I remember

Flu - Flew oh God never mind !!!!!

TB

Why is it sooooooo difficult to find a girl to be curious with? I have been looking to experiment for years but adverts/adult groups and meets have so far proved fruitless! London is a bit far to travel to scratch an itch. anyone know good clubs in Scotland?

Thanks,

Hi Mitzie, can't help you there, can only come up with the Old Firm, St Andrews etc etc, do get some swinging at St Andrews l hear.... may be worth a try !!

Welcome to LoveHoney though, l amsure someone will know the answer to your query, or you might search on Gumtree.

Good Luck

Tallboy